Quorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence was a shambles. Thought Hellings had a good game, and if tonight's performance is anything to go by, Billy McKay would struggle to get into the Quorn team!

The mongs (aka ChavTalk) were out in full force tonight, with their bloody toilet rolls FFS. So many thickos there today - one thought that number 5 was "our new Bulgarian", someone else said Sappleton was 16 years old, another said that we were playing Chesterfield first game of the season.
You should have heard what they said about you and your Mum.

My fat mate was in goal for Quorn in the first half, letting in a small matter of SEVEN goals in the process.

Anyone who went and can give me a insight into just how bad he was would enable me to up the 'ridiculometer' a bit further.

For his part, he reckons he wasn't fit (he has shoulder and back injuries) and only played in a vain attempt to roll back the years.

He reckons he had no chance with any apart from the first which was his error (the goal scored by Mad Mandy's latest stooge - probably a nephew or something similar).

Fat keeper was impressed with Supplebum's finishing. Apart from that, he doesn't want to talk about it.

I can no longer drink due to medical reasons.

Those medical reasons are of my own doing, and years of it :icon_redf:icon_lol:

Good heavens Melton, I took you for someone who's main wickedness might have been to add a spot extra of brandy into his hot toddy when he had a cold.

Up until say 5 or 6 years ago, I smoked/sniffed/inhaled/stuck-in-my-pipe & smoked it, a lot of heavy duty/bad for your health substances. Luckily, I appear to have got away with it, sorry if you haven't. Oddly, alchohol has never been an enthusiasm of mine, and still isn't.

Good luck with keeping healthy. There's little chance I'll slip off the wagon - I frequently work with those who are off the wagon and off their heads all the time, so I don't want to slip onto that slippery slope.

Yes, there was a pretty good crowd last night, the football was dire and I left after 60 minutes (wife was not happy going early but I've seen enough crap footy over the last few years). Andy King and Porter played OK, most of the rest were not great, worst player by a mile was Rowe-Turner, the trialist seemed unable to fit into the city style (?) of play and no one seemed to want to pass to him.

We have a style?!

And are you sure they didn't want to pass to him, or was it just that they were far too shit to manage it.

We conceded 4 to Quorn for crying out loud :icon_eek:

Last edited:
i dont care about letting 4 in the kids probably stopped playing after the 5th goal

My fat mate was in goal for Quorn in the first half, letting in a small matter of SEVEN goals in the process.

Anyone who went and can give me a insight into just how bad he was would enable me to up the 'ridiculometer' a bit further.

For his part, he reckons he wasn't fit (he has shoulder and back injuries) and only played in a vain attempt to roll back the years.

He reckons he had no chance with any apart from the first which was his error (the goal scored by Mad Mandy's latest stooge - probably a nephew or something similar).

Fat keeper was impressed with Supplebum's finishing. Apart from that, he doesn't want to talk about it.

I think you should refer to him as "fat keeper who let in 7" whenever you speak of, or to him.

We let in four, I think that's good.

We have to bare in mind that we have Mike Stowell at the club, whose primary role is our goalkeeping coach. It could have been much worse.

Good heavens Melton, I took you for someone who's main wickedness might have been to add a spot extra of brandy into his hot toddy when he had a cold.

Up until say 5 or 6 years ago, I smoked/sniffed/inhaled/stuck-in-my-pipe & smoked it, a lot of heavy duty/bad for your health substances. Luckily, I appear to have got away with it, sorry if you haven't. Oddly, alchohol has never been an enthusiasm of mine, and still isn't.

Good luck with keeping healthy. There's little chance I'll slip off the wagon - I frequently work with those who are off the wagon and off their heads all the time, so I don't want to slip onto that slippery slope.
I have a shit liver. Not life threatening, but it doesn't function properly.

I have a shit liver. Not life threatening, but it doesn't function properly.

Well then you ought to give it some work to do, it obviously needs some practice.
How do expect it to learn how to metabolise alcohol if it never gets the chance to try?

Honestly, some people.

Well then you ought to give it some work to do, it obviously needs some practice.
How do expect it to learn how to metabolise alcohol if it never gets the chance to try?

Honestly, some people.
It has already been run in, thrashed, and has now seized up.

It's an official write off.

It has already been run in, thrashed, and has now seized up.

It's an official write off.

Excuses, excuses.
I'm not giving you any more expert medical advice if you're not prepared to help yourself.

Ask your doctor for a prescription for Smirnoff & get yourself into the off licence

I sometimes masturbate so much my penis is too sore to touch and my foreskin swells up and cannot be retracted, but I've never not been able to drink.

Melton. I feel your pain.

I sometimes masturbate so much my penis is too sore to touch and my foreskin swells up and cannot be retracted, but I've never not been able to drink.

Melton. I feel your pain.

The metal on your tweezers is obviously reacting with your genitalia!

Yes, there was a pretty good crowd last night, the football was dire and I left after 60 minutes (wife was not happy going early but I've seen enough crap footy over the last few years). Andy King and Porter played OK, most of the rest were not great, worst player by a mile was Rowe-Turner, the trialist seemed unable to fit into the city style (?) of play and no one seemed to want to pass to him.

Not to worry - it will all come good in the big one against Kettering. Personally, I'm more excited by the prospect of this season with the mouth watering games against the likes of MK Dons and Cheltenham more than when we only had the Man U's, Arsenals and Chelseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669