Confirmed Transfer Rachid Ghezzal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he is. French Algerian, left footed right winger. Every pass, dribble and free kick will be compared and unless he comes up with 10 goals and 15 assists he will be branded by some as rubbish!

I saw the video. Many years ago I played for a 'B' Side and occasionally got a game when the team couldn't muster 11 better players. If you put a 3 minute video of my exploits over 6 years (dodgy late tackles, goal line clearances, passes that almost led to goal, fetching drinks at half time and the one goal I actually scored) and padded it out with 45 seconds of an out of focus shot of my shirt, me wandering down a passage in a track suit and a close up of me blinking - I'd also look bloody brilliant - anyway - welcome !
I played in the FA Vase many years ago, away at Shepshed Dynamo (who were a couple of divisions above us). We won 3-2, with a late winner in a dramatic finish. The Merc had a really good picture of me, with a caption describing the last ditch tackle I was making, to prevent a certain goal by a lad I knew who scored a lot of goals for them.

In reality, I had got there just too late and he'd slotted it away, but hey, to the outside world it made me look good :D

Of course he is. French Algerian, left footed right winger. Every pass, dribble and free kick will be compared and unless he comes up with 10 goals and 15 assists he will be branded by some as rubbish!

Hopefully he can deliver at least half what Riyad did. I'd be relatively chuffed with that considering we got him for less than a quarter of the Mahrez fee. Hopefully players like Maddison, Iheanacho can chip in with the rest. It would be nice to see goals throughout the team rather than relying on Mahrez and Vardy virtually all the time....

Calling it now - he has a lovely smile.

I had better see 6 step-overs and a flip-flap in his first game or he can **** right off, the Mahrez wannabe.

The last time we had a player with two zeds in his surname turned out rather well. Hoping this montage isn't a more accurate reflection on his ability:

Anybody know whether he is getting the 26 shirt?

Muzzy Izzet

I think WHOOSH...

I'm pretty sure from the phrasing of his question, matt already knew the answer.

I have to admit that I only worked it out when I actually said that out aloud to myself though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263