Radio Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it here in Barnt green, but as you move towards Redditch it gets considerably weaker.

I can still pick it up in parts of Lincolnshire.

God bless this thread, it's fantastic, I'm really getting a better idea of RL coverage thanks to it.

God bless this thread, it's fantastic, I'm really getting a better idea of RL coverage thanks to it.

Perhaps if you contact them, alerting them to this thread, they may give you a consultancy fee.

Perhaps if you contact them, alerting them to this thread, they may give you a consultancy fee.

I couldn't do that, it'd seem wrong to profit from the immense pleasure that this clearer understanding has brought into my life.

I couldn't do that, it'd seem wrong to profit from the immense pleasure that this clearer understanding has brought into my life.

Your words are full of wisdom. There are many on this forum who would do well to follow your teachings and lead better, more fulfilling lives as a result.

I can confirm that I'm struggling to tune in here in Waterford.

Hopefully that should help narrow things down a bit for you.
To back that up, it doesn't get any better further west of there either. My advice: head east of Ireland, it's the only way.

Get a decent aerial then. When I was driving around that area I could get quite a few stations. None of them were any good though.

I meant in the house,I live on a hillside.I only listen to Radio 5 anyway

Got a bit of coverage in the Metro today....predicts this album to get them with the mainstream.

But can they pick up RL though Hazz?
That's what's been keeping me awake at nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48