Random News Article Thread

He deserves to be.

People that ****ing stupid should be killed on sight before they damage or kill others. What a complete and utter ****ing retard.

:081:

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....ontentPK=21399427&folderPk=77465&page=1#views

I am fantastically amazed at the comments below the article.

What!? Why do people feel the need to comment this shit! There's even an American on there saying people will now overspend and that is why we are in this financial mess, not at all to do with the sub prime lending her country has indulged in!

Excellent find. Seems to have flushed out some of our most prized local lunatics.

Excellent find. Seems to have flushed out some of our most prized local lunatics.

The journalism style is something akin to communist propaganda (obviously not the theme being of capatalist success)

People being happy, a general theme of moving forward for the greater good.

I'd have liked them to report about the amount of landfill created from all those chopsticks.

Penis shaped ice. The ****en farmer Giles are torturing me
not "big, hard cock" then?
:icon_bigg
the best cure for 'roids is a chip shaped piece of uncooked potato up the jacksy overnight...so I have been told....
:icon_eek:

http://http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7635345.stm

So let's celebrate only about 60 deaths on the roads each week and only about 5,000 casualties.

If this was afghanistan, imagine the uproar.

It is simply unacceptable but would any government force car makers to make cars that can only travel at 30mph?

or increase the regularity and difficulty of driving tests?

nah, no chance.

Last edited:
If this was afghanistan, imagine the uproar.

Eh??? What's Afghanistan got to do with anything? :102:

would any government force car makers to make cars that can only travel at 30mph?

No, of course not, that would be ridiculous. The country would grind to a halt, literally and figuratively.

or increase the regularity and difficulty of driving tests?

Wouldn't make the slightest difference even if they did.

Eh??? What's Afghanistan got to do with anything? :102:

No, of course not, that would be ridiculous. The country would grind to a halt, literally and figuratively.

Wouldn't make the slightest difference even if they did.

Guess those answers show why so many people are murdered on our roads. We really couldn't care less. We have so many vehicles on the roads they travel so fast (some of the time) and we can't think of alternative ways to keep the money flowing. Business is more important than life. So who cares.

btw of course better and more regular testing would reduce the number of accidents. I understand your capitalist answer to the other question but that one is ridiculous. (IMO)

I understand your capitalist answer to the other question but that one is ridiculous. (IMO)

Hardly a capitalist answer - just a plain common sense one, really

The speed limit issue is a bit of a red herring. The real solution lies in:

1. Raising the driving age to 21 (or 25, if I had my way, but that's a tad severe I suppose)
2. Stop anyone over the age of 65 from holding a driving license
3. Lifetime ban for drink driving
4. Hefty prison sentence for people driving without license/insurance
5. No women drivers

Job done

The speed limit issue is a bit of a red herring. The real solution lies in:

1. Raising the driving age to 21 (or 25, if I had my way, but that's a tad severe I suppose)
2. Stop anyone over the age of 65 from holding a driving license
3. Lifetime ban for drink driving
4. Hefty prison sentence for people driving without license/insurance
5. No women drivers

Job done

he's got my vote

Guess those answers show why so many people are murdered on our roads. We really couldn't care less. We have so many vehicles on the roads they travel so fast (some of the time) and we can't think of alternative ways to keep the money flowing. Business is more important than life. So who cares.

I don't have any idea whatsoever how you've managed to reach that long winded conclusion from my two responses to your points.

of course better and more regular testing would reduce the number of accidents. I understand your capitalist answer to the other question but that one is ridiculous. (IMO)

Can you explain to me how it would actually reduce accidents?
In my opinion, it is just a pointless, knee-jerk reaction that would solve nothing.
It doesn't matter how many times or how regularly you test somebody, they will still drive like ****s when left to their own devices.

Btw, I'm not a capitalist and my response wasn't based on capitalism, just realism.

...and you still haven't explained what the **** Afghanistan has to do with anything

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Manchester U67