Random News Article Thread

Meh, can’t say that it’s something that would wind me up, to be honest. I realise I’m not the target audience, but it’s hardly a discussion that is going to bother me.
I watched about half of it because I actually quite like Kylie and it was the gayest thing I’ve ever seen. It was intensely, aggressively gay.

It was so gay that even I thought it might be a bit too gay.

Everyone in the audience was some sort of media lovey type, it was a bit self satisfied to be fair. But mostly FAB-U-LOUS.

a

Meh, can’t say that it’s something that would wind me up, to be honest. I realise I’m not the target audience, but it’s hardly a discussion that is going to bother me.
It didn’t and doesn’t wind me up. Merely one of hundreds of examples of things being portrayed widely differently than they actually are then everyone jumping on the bandwagon to promote it as fact.

It didn’t and doesn’t wind me up. Merely one of hundreds of examples of things being portrayed widely differently than they actually are then everyone jumping on the bandwagon to promote it as fact.
I mean, she’s been warbling in front of big crowds for most of the last four decades and has sold tens of millions of records so she must be at least half decent

I mean, she’s been warbling in front of big crowds for most of the last four decades and has sold tens of millions of records so she must be at least half decent
Number one albums in five consecutive decades.

Number one albums in five consecutive decades.
So ****ing what? She can’t sing, anyone who says different must be the aborted bucket of slosh courtesy of Stock, Aitken & Waterman.

I’m not even going to start discussing gay icons after this post.

So ****ing what? She can’t sing, anyone who says different must be the aborted bucket of slosh courtesy of Stock, Aitken & Waterman.

This is just Pop and Daka all over again.

But it definitely doesn’t wind you up, Cambers :icon lol: :icon wink:

Well, it took 59 years but I finally lived long enough to see the phrase " cheating via anal beads " in an actual news report.

My life is fulfilled (as was his arse presumably)

I've been saying for years that this should have been a thing. Glad they're doing it but hopefully it ends up with a tour to folllow.
Willlow willl be thrillled.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463