Ranieri's Replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take away the top two from that list, because they will never come here

The rest is what you're looking at

Those potential candidates always make me laugh, when was the last time Curbishley managed a club, be about 10 years ago wouldn't it?

If it's Pearson then my season ticket and Sevilla home ticket are both available for free on a first come first serve basis. I don't want that racist-defending psycho thug anywhere near the club and in addition, he's a shit manager without Walsh so we'd be going down anyway.

Those potential candidates always make me laugh, when was the last time Curbishley managed a club, be about 10 years ago wouldn't it?
More recently than Gerry Taggart or Muzzy Izzet lol

We have to give Shakespeare a couple of games just to see if that's sufficient to bring everyone together.

If it works, great. If not, there will be loads of people begging for the job, Mancini and De Boer included. It's a terrific opportunity for someone.

I like Mancini because he's strong and has a terrific record of building from the back. The job he did at Man City impressed me no end. I think he's won about twelve trophies as a manager too. Sven is his best mate and is still close to the owners so it really isn't a major reach to imagine it happening. Even without the slight link to us he had as a player.

Martin O'Neill and Pearson the immediate favourites, to me that's just showing the bookies have no idea.

Pearson coming back again would be an embarrassment for him and us - and I was always a Pearson fan!

If it's Pearson then my season ticket and Sevilla home ticket are both available for free on a first come first serve basis. I don't want that racist-defending psycho thug anywhere near the club and in addition, he's a shit manager without Walsh so we'd be going down anyway.
Dibs.

I'd give it to Wagner.

Henry Winter has tweeted that some players want Pearson back. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I was very disappointed when he was sacked.

But it would feel a bit too much like Ranieri was stabbed in the back and that the owners had just given into the players. I want someone to come in, get rid of these wankers and start all over again.

I cannot see Pearson coming back. The reasons he was sacked were not football related but to do with his son's part in dishonouring the club in the owner's homeland without Pearson senior showing any public remorse.

Henry Winter has tweeted that some players want Pearson back. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I was very disappointed when he was sacked.

More reason to not want it to be Pearson.

If Pearson comes back I'll eat my hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570