Post Match Reading 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pile of steaming dog turds.But a point away against a decent side & a point closer to the title.Fair enough.

I didn't think it was that bad. It was a bit sterile but overall we were the better team.

Didn't think it was that bad at all.

Much improved in the second half, although we lost a bit of thrust when J-Vardz went off.

Dyer was shit.

Drinkwater, Mahrez, De Laet and Schluppers did well.

Absolute thunderbastard of a goal.

7 points ahead 4 to play not a bad situation to be. 100 points still achievable. Burnley need something remarkably special to catch us.

I thought we were okay. They're fighting for a play off place so nobody should have been expecting a walkover. We were nothing like as terrible as against Brighton and were better than in the games against Sheffield Wednesday, Yeovil and Blackburn. Seven points clear, four games left. The last three against Bolton, Huddersfield and Doncaster. It's done.

Looked back to our resilient best and a point away from home vs. a top 6 side is a good result. I reckon 1 more win will absolutely do it, because I think Blackpool will turn Burnley over on Friday.

My Sky stream was a bust so I ended up watching a Russian stream.Had to mute the commentary in the end as it was annoyingly flat & emotionless.Bloke sounded like he was reciting the phone book.But before I muted there was a phrase uttered in the first half that sounded for all the world like "This Reading place is a shitehole" (which indeed it is) Probably the highlight of the evening (apart from the goal obviously)

Not our best for sure but it certainly wasn't bad either.

Mahrez was almost unplayable tonight, Drinky was good and also scored one of the goals of the season and Schlupp also showed moments of being a top-class full back if he can work on his defensive game from now and over the summer.

No one was really bad. Dyer was ineffective for the whole but wasn't bad. Morgan and Was got beaten a lot in the air again which is a worry for next year but did enough on the whole.

We can and have definitely played better but a point away from home against a play-off chasing side isn't the end of the world coming of the back of a bit of a hiding.

90 points... 7 clear of Burnley plus the better goal difference. Reading are back in the playoffs, which is hopefully annoying to Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669