Reading Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be unfair to drop howard he is doing whatt he can if the rest of the team keep hoofing the ball up to him then winning every flick on is all he can do it isnt his fault if fryatt can't be arsed to chase the ball!!

Having said that if it will stop the idiots hoofing then maybe he should be dropped although it would still be unfair on him.

Imo fryatt could do with a kick up the arse so I would start with gallagher and DJ/Kermorgant

:102:

IMO Howard hasn't been doing the things he usually does right anyway, not winning enough flick-ons, not holding it up, going down too easily etc.

Waghorn and Gallagher for me

IMO Howard hasn't been doing the things he usually does right anyway, not winning enough flick-ons, not holding it up, going down too easily etc.

Waghorn and Gallagher for me

Good point although I do think fryatt has been very lazy of late which has made howard look worse than he is.

Agree about Fryatt

I did mention on here a few weeks ago that he's not playing well enough of late but got shot down by a few....

If you score against them you'll win. They're like a Thai transexual....nothing up front.

Whoever plays up front will probably be hauled off at half time anyway, when it becomes apparent that the original team selection was bollocks and not working

Onwards and upwards :038:

Last edited:
If you score against them you'll win. They're like a Thai transexual....nothing up front.

They should have Shane Long back and he is a threat.

Whoever plays up front will probably be hauled off at half time anyway, when it becomes apparent that the original team selection was bollocks and not working

Onwards and upwards :038:

Oh now you are walking on "eggshells" :icon_wink

Good point although I do think fryatt has been very lazy of late which has made howard look worse than he is.

Can't believe someone who wants DJ ****ing Campbell starting, wants to drop Fryatt.

Campbell was absolutely terrible in League One at the start of last season, just because he has apologized he is suddenly capable of playing in the Championship?!

He came on vs the Godivas and got a virtual open goal stuck between his legs, then he came on vs Palace and ****ed up 2 golden opportunities, one by basically running the ball into the keepers hands, the other by misplacing a simple 5 yard pass on the edge of the area.

Fryatt has been playing much deeper in recent matches, vs Palace he was the one doing all the dropping back and hard work imo, while Howard was the one lazing about up front.

Gallagher I can understand, but DJ? Give me a break. He belongs in the Conference at Yeading, or whatever they are called nowadays.

Can't believe someone who wants DJ ****ing Campbell starting, wants to drop Fryatt.

Campbell was absolutely terrible in League One at the start of last season, just because he has apologized he is suddenly capable of playing in the Championship?!

He came on vs the Godivas and got a virtual open goal stuck between his legs, then he came on vs Palace and ****ed up 2 golden opportunities, one by basically running the ball into the keepers hands, the other by misplacing a simple 5 yard pass on the edge of the area.

Fryatt has been playing much deeper in recent matches, vs Palace he was the one doing all the dropping back and hard work imo, while Howard was the one lazing about up front.

Gallagher I can understand, but DJ? Give me a break. He belongs in the Conference at Yeading, or whatever they are called nowadays.

So campbell misses a one on one and he should be killed yet fryatt cant score from the penalty spot and he is a god!! i wonder if your attitude towards him would be the same if he hadnt said what he did! If you remeber fryatt was terrible when he hadnt had a run of games any player is Yet you can judge cammpbell on two sub appearences.Fryatt is a good player and probably better than dj but as I said he needs a kick up the arse but this is only my opinion!

Oakley ****ed up a 5 yard pass to waghorn against palace should he be in the conference? Fryatt ****ed up a one on one against newcastle should he?

So campbell misses a one on one and he should be killed yet fryatt cant score from the penalty spot and he is a god!! i wonder if your attitude towards him would be the same if he hadnt said what he did! If you remeber fryatt was terrible when he hadnt had a run of games any player is Yet you can judge cammpbell on two sub appearences.Fryatt is a good player and probably better than dj but as I said he needs a kick up the arse but this is only my opinion!

Oakley ****ed up a 5 yard pass to waghorn against palace should he be in the conference? Fryatt ****ed up a one on one against newcastle should he?

When did I say Campbell should be killed or Fryatt is god?!

My attitude has nothing to do with what he said. He was shocking in League One last season, pretty much all our fans recognised he was a shit player at that time. Yet suddenly, as soon as he apologises, people seem to think this has not only redeemed his personality, but somehow made him a much better player than he already was and our fans recognise him as a good player, and want him re-instated into the starting XI ahead of the 2nd top scorer in the division, I just don't get it.

Oakley and Fryatt are not comparable to DJ, we have seen them do incredibly well in a Leicester shirt before, DJ has played around 40 games for us and never been better than mediocre.

Last edited:

Nothing to do with Cambells ability. Campbell is just a **** who should never again play for Leicester. If he has anything to say he should keep his tiny little gob shut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669