Reading Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brauny Blue said:
Well boys and girls its Norwich saturday who happen to be bang in form ( 4 straight wins after tonight). Then Palace away where we usually get feck all. The next home league game after that will be the critical one for CL imo. The one honourable thing he could do after that is to agree a package with the club and leave by mutual consent. The fact he's probaly another tight fisted jock will probaly mean we will have to sack him.

What would be the date of the game you reckon is critical brauny?

IMO can we really afford to wait until the Cardiff game, I think he has to go today, the club needs a lift, it reminds me of the times under Pleat and Taylor, we look a beaten side, devoid of ideas and low on confidence, and that is the sort of cancer that can rot a club to it's core, we need to inject some passion and desire back into the players and fans. Another 3 or 4 games of this and it could be too late, the club has to take decisive action.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
IMO can we really afford to wait until the Cardiff game, I think he has to go today, the club needs a lift, it reminds me of the times under Pleat and Taylor, we look a beaten side, devoid of ideas and low on confidence, and that is the sort of cancer that can rot a club to it's core, we need to inject some passion and desire back into the players and fans. Another 3 or 4 games of this and it could be too late, the club has to take decisive action.

couldnt put it better my self

gutted for the lads they worked there balls off last night

newtonfox

CL out now

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt listen decided to go out for a meal rather than torture myself with this.

Meal was nice, result was crap.

Cant be doing with it anymore. Hes gotta go. We have to got to be as bad as we were under pleat in terms of results anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669