Real Sociedad Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe501

Our last pre-season friendly kicks off at 7.45pm this evening, you can still pay at the gate if you want to go!

You can listen to commentary live from bbc radio leicester here

Maybury, McCarthy, Kenton, Henderson back from injury, don't think Wesolowski will start as his thigh was not right after the Lincoln game.

Come on City lets fill everyone with confidence for Luton next week with a cracking performance tonight!!!:038::038:

0,,10274%7E2923143,00.jpg

joe501 said:
You can listen to commentary live from bbc radio leicester here

Can somebody tell me whether anything is already been streamed over this link. I am in NL and can hear nothing on it and I am wondering if BBC streams can be heard here.

Team News

City boss Rob Kelly has named a strong starting line up for the pre-season friendly clash against Real Sociedad at the Walkers Stadium.

Paul Henderson has recovered from a dislocated finger and starts the contest in goal, with a back four of Richard Stearman, Darren Kenton, Paddy McCarthy and Nils-Eric Johansson playing in front of him.

Kelly starts the game with a midfield from right to left of Alan Maybury, Andy Johnson, Stephen Hughes (pictured) and Danny Tiatto. Matty Fryatt and Iain Hume start the game in attack.

Leicester City World subscribers can listen to the game live online. Follow the link from the homepage.

City: Henderson, Stearman, Kenton, McCarthy, Johansson, Maybury, Hughes, Johnson, Tiatto, Fryatt, Hume.
Subs: Logan, Williams, Sylla, Low, McAuley, Hammond, O'Grady, Porter.

Real: Riesgo, Rivas, Gonzalez, Novo, Uranda, Rossato, Cifu, Garrido, Juanito, Alonso, Diaz de Cerio.
Subs: Gerardo, Labaka, Kovacevic, Aranburu, Aitor, Ansotegi, Felicio, Prieto, Bravo.

source

Last edited:
I think that's the team that will start against Luton providing they all stay fit...

londonfox said:
I think that's the team that will start against Luton providing they all stay fit...

Yeh thats what is implied, but I wouldn't have expected Hughes to be in the first XI..

londonfox said:
I'm with you on that one

edit - I would replace Hughes with Williams

Last edited:
Jeff said:
So this is where all the part-timers hang out on match day is it....

Yes, Jeff. The average age of the part-timers is around 30. Not because 25-35 year olds hang around here but because its where the 15-19 year old's who cant afford a ticket and the 45-55 year old's who cant be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669