Rear Ended on M6

What should I do?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hit from behind yesterday while entering the vet's carpark and was pushed into an animal ambulance that was being unloaded.

One of the vet's staff took me into the shop to sort out insurance etc and within seconds two guys came in saying they were witnesses.

I thanked them and asked for their details, when they revealed they were from "speedyclaims ltd" and wanted me to hire them to bring a claim for my injuries - even when I pointed out that I had none - even my car had no significant damage - they said it was no problem and they could "advise me on that" which I assume was an invitation to make a fraudulent claim.

Someone then came in and reported that the police were on their way as a nurse had been slightly hurt and they vanished at speed! Despicable tossers.

Was anyone else thinking this was going to be a joke?

I was hit from behind yesterday while entering the vet's carpark and was pushed into an animal ambulance that was being unloaded.

That's just terrible OG. You should've stopped them from putting you into an animal ambulance, it's just demeaning.

A tip: if you've agreed damages for your child's whiplash injury, turning up to the approval hearing and saying, "actually, he's still suffering..." doesn't go down well with judges, and advocates.

Especially the advocates.

(Apologies for the lack of puns).

As others have said if its genuinely causing you discomfort then claim. A standard whiplash payout should see you approx £1500-£1800.

If thats so, then the payouts must have been squeezed over the years then.

In 1997 a car smashed me off the road after he went through a red at the Everards junction nr Fosse Park. I was in genuine discomfort for about a week from whiplash, and was actually amazed when my doctor described it as a 'mild' case of whiplash. God help anyone who gets a 'severe' whiplash injury.
Anyways the claim went in, and initially i was offered about £1500, which i was advised to reject. After nearly 3 YEARS of letters between the various factions involved, they finally offered a little under 3K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566