Red Hot Chili Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
drummindefender said:
the same will be of rhcp when they play v fesitval lolapolooza etc bt they will be playing new songs-and there best albums are the newer ones not the oldies

In the end DD he doesn't matter..as long as you like them thats all that counts:icon_wink

drummindefender said:
sorry for defending my favourite band:icon_roll

You are quite right to and if any fecker has a pop at Erasure then they will have me to answer to...

stoneparkfoxs said:
:038: chilli"s rule seeing them at kovscum and sheepsh@ggers ground top band +i can draw lcfc all over there seats!!! oh and seeing rhcp at the walkers!o forgot shit board no live bands unless its divali!!!!
You are surely not accusing the Leicester CityCouncil of giving priority and preferential treatment to those of Indian descent are you Stoney :icon_wink

Melton Fox said:
You are surely not accusing the Leicester CityCouncil of giving priority and preferential treatment to those of Indian descent are you Stoney :icon_wink

What's it got to do with the council?

Status Quo and a load of kids bands were booked to play at the Walkers but the club fcuked up, nothing to do with the council, so there's no need to bring race into it.

Melton Fox said:
I wouldnt say that but what pi**es me off is the fact that Leicester City Council Racial Equality forms (and most councils for that matter) have White-asain, White-british, White-welsh, white-irish and white-scottish amongst other options but no white-english, why is it a crime to be english?

fcukcov said:
I wouldnt say that but what pi**es me off is the fact that Leicester City Council Racial Equality forms (and most councils for that matter) have White-asain, White-british, White-welsh, white-irish and white-scottish amongst other options but no white-english, why is it a crime to be english?

a) it isn't
b) Political point scoring over other countries
c) We haven't really helped our own cause all the time, have we?

fcukcov said:
worked at the ground on a divarli do! and worked for the council for 4yrs til i saw the light ,you have it spot on mate!!:038:

What pisses me off is this:

"To allow fair and just treatment of all nationalities and race please complete this part of the form: Are You:

Black, White, Afro Car....etc etc"

If this is really the case, leave it blank, it's fookin' random then, you can't get fairer than that. It's bollox, it's to allow native people to be scrapped of the list and replaced with people from a minority race or religion not native to the country in question

Chilli Peppers sound a bit like Kid Creole and the coconuts which is O.K if you like that sort of thing.
Flea top slap bass player, again if you like that sort of thing.
Don't like there rhymes much, it's always the last word "I knew a fella, he had an umbrella" etc.
Don't mind them being a bit old cos' I like a bit of AC/DC but they should stop trying to be whacky at their age. They could do with sticking some shirts on and taking the bulbs off their heads.
If you are going to nick a bit of Blur for your new single you should make it a good one, not 'Country House' that's crap!

Bobby Smith said:
Chilli Peppers sound a bit like Kid Creole and the coconuts which is O.K if you like that sort of thing.
Flea top slap bass player, again if you like that sort of thing.
Don't like there rhymes much, it's always the last word "I knew a fella, he had an umbrella" etc.
Don't mind them being a bit old cos' I like a bit of AC/DC but they should stop trying to be whacky at their age. They could do with sticking some shirts on and taking the bulbs off their heads.
If you are going to nick a bit of Blur for your new single you should make it a good one, not 'Country House' that's crap!
oh for fook sake they dont wear bulbs on there heads anymore-in fact that was only about twice-and the lyrics have improved gradually over the year-venice queen an example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669