Release List

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Must be due soon i expect NGotty to be on it and the remaining deadwood eg Douglas plus might be announcements of players up for transfer ie (those wanting out)

I thought this sort of announced itself with those out of contract being released.If we had wanted to keep them then would we have not sorted their contracts out by now ?

It's here

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1312976,00.html

Foxes Release Six
Posted on: Thu 15 May 2008
Leicester City have today confirmed that they will not be offering new contracts to six members of their first team squad.

Alan Maybury, Rab Douglas, Elvis Hammond and Jamie Clapham (Pictured) have all been handed free transfers.

The club will not be taking up the option to extend the contracts of Gabor Bori and Zsolt Laczko.

Leicester City would like to place on record their thanks to all six players.

New contracts have been offered to Ryan Beswick, Louis Dodds, Alan Sheehan, Billy McKay, Carl Pentney and Joe Magunda while Scott Garner and Lee Cox have been offered their first professional contracts.

Surprised we've offered a contract to Sheehan - and I'd be amazed if he accepted it....

Last edited:
sheehan offered a contract....how strange

Sheehan will be needed if Mattock is going to leave which looks very possible at the moment,

i am hoping the following leave before the new season
Hayles
Howard
Fryatt
N'gotty

We will need to bring in two good forwards and two good midfielders, along with keeping Clemance,Oakly and Bell

sheehan offered a contract....how strange

Whether he signs it will be a different matter. Don't really care one way or another personally. One trick pony who doesn't seem to want to be here anyway. His only contribution apart from set pieces seems to be a yellow card during games.

Sheehan will be needed if Mattock is going to leave which looks very possible at the moment,

i am hoping the following leave before the new season
Hayles
Howard
Fryatt
N'gotty

We will need to bring in two good forwards and two good midfielders, along with keeping Clemance,Oakly and Bell

I'm hoping very few leave,don't need complete upheaval.There is one person I would very much like to see go though.

About Hellings ? Why is he still here ? And Dodds why offer him a new contract then ship him out on loan again

Last edited:
See post 11, replace the name Sheehan with Dodds. :icon_wink Why let Lincoln have him for free?

Is it June 1st they are out of contact ? I guess Sheehan is waiting to see what hapens to Leeds and if they offer him a contract,if they don't then I would expect him to sign one with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669