Release List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Site

I actually think Elvis would have been a decent asset at league one level, his pace and work ethic would certainly cause a lot defences problems but hey ho

Me too

Poor decision IMO - but what the feck do I know ?

Just one problem,the bloke is a cripple.Bit pointless offering a contract to someone who hasn't kicked a ball all season

Me too

Poor decision IMO - but what the feck do I know ?

I think they'll get rid of almost anyone that they can release for free just to cut the wage bill, doesn't matter how good/bad they are.

Just my opinion but I would rather have Elvis than Hayles or even Fryatt.

Yes but his ability to finish doesn't exist, therefore doesn't matter what level he's playing at!

I have to say I disagree. He is a good finisher if he is given the time. The extra time offered in Div 3 could have made him a useful striker. :102:

Why are people wanting us to offer a new contract to a player who clearly as serious injury problems ?

Why are people wanting us to offer a new contract to a player who clearly as serious injury problems ?

We have finally sunk to his level. :icon_conf

No big losses there.

I agree with those who think that Elvis could have been good in League One.

No big losses there.

I agree with those who think that Elvis could have been good in League One.

I agree he would, but how many games has he been available for us this season? One if we're lucky.

And I can really see Hume, Fryatt and Hayles staying, and with the emergence of Chambers, Sappleton and McKay I can't see that we would have a place for Elvis.

I agree he would, but how many games has he been available for us this season? One if we're lucky.

And I can really see Hume, Fryatt and Hayles staying, and with the emergence of Chambers, Sappleton and McKay I can't see that we would have a place for Elvis.

McKay will never be any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670