Release List

Status
Not open for further replies.
suprised about Sheehan but not Dodds, expect Dodds to stay and be used a bit next season.

Least that's what I've heard

Haven't you heard BG's secret conspiracy theory about Kaebi ?

It's the stuff of legend

aha so is it true that kaebi is a secret member of the Iranian mujahadeen (or is it the Taliban) sent to infiltrate the western infidels?

Well, just in case, there's no way I'm getting on a plane with him.

suprised about Sheehan but not Dodds, expect Dodds to stay and be used a bit next season.

Agreed completely.

Sheehan being offered a new contract could be with the prospect of Mattock leaving in mind, or it could just be to get money out of another club that want Sheehan (sounds like a risky strategy though, what if he accepts our offer?). If Leeds actually want him though then it shows he must have done a good job for them in League One, so why not keep him rather than us having to search for someone new?

And while I agree Elvis could possibly do it in League 1, I think I'd rather see him leave now than us take the risk. No guarantee he'd be able to score still, or even be fit.
Plus we still have Hume, Fryatt, Hayles, Howard, Sappleton, Chambers, DJ etc... Would rather see the likes of Chambers, Sappleton, Dodds and McKay given the chance I think.

Last edited:
About Hellings ? Why is he still here ? And Dodds why offer him a new contract then ship him out on loan again

Due to the fact that he has a contract to lcfc makes life a bit easyer on the club ,he get to play more first team football and the they have to pay his wages ,now if he comes good we ,one ,make money selling him off due to him being our player or we play him :icon_wink

Last edited:
Due to the fact that him having a contract to us makes life a bit easyer on the club ,he get to play more first team football and the they have to pay his wages ,now if he comes good we ,one make money off due to him being our player or we play him :icon_wink

That's cleared that one up, then :icon_conf

Get rid of the whole team apart from

Mattock (if we can keep him)
Stearman ( same as Mattock)
Hume
Kisnorbo
Gradel

and release the rest

Hume
Kisnorbo
Gradel

and release the rest

And how do you propose that we extracate ourselves frrom those thirty or so contracts that 'the rest' have in their possession ?

Hume
Kisnorbo
Gradel

and release the rest

We cannot afford to "release the rest" because we would have to stump up a load of cash to release them from their contracts.

We have literally no chance of keeping Mattock, Stearman and Kisnorbo.

And if we do what you say we would end up with 5 players which means another summer of 15+ signings, great idea. And please tell me of any players that will come to this club that would be better than Fryatt, DJ, McAuley, Henderson, Worley, Clemence, Oakley etc. etc.

And how do you propose that we extracate ourselves frrom those thirty or so contracts that 'the rest' have in their possession ?

Dont really understand what your saying because i dont understand "extracate" but ye. We should release them milan has enough dollar so whats him problem and a lot of players want to leave so mutual agreement :icon_sad:

Dont really understand what your saying because i dont understand "extracate" but ye. We should release them milan has enough dollar so whats him problem and a lot of players want to leave so mutual agreement :icon_sad:

I give in

We cannot afford to "release the rest" because we would have to stump up a load of cash to release them from their contracts.

We have literally no chance of keeping Mattock, Stearman and Kisnorbo.

And if we do what you say we would end up with 5 players which means another summer of 15+ signings, great idea. And please tell me of any players that will come to this club that would be better than Fryatt, DJ, McAuley, Henderson, Worley, Clemence, Oakley etc. etc.

Fryatt - Dont rate him never have what has he done since he been here
DJ - Waste of money dont to weak will get bullied in L1
McAuley - Ipswich bound
Henderson and Worley - Sorry probably worth keeping
Clemence and Oakley - Too similar as bad as each other none of them care

Maybe keep youngsters like - Gradel and McKay

Milan has enough dollar to release players from their contract, and then sign another 15+ players including transfer fees, signing-on fees, agent's fees etc? We've just been relegated for crying out loud.

I wish everything was as simple as it is in your world.

McAuley - Ipswich bound

Is that the League One he scored all those goals in for Brentford? I'd get rid but not on your grounds.

McAuley - Ipswich bound

You haven't answered my question. I want to know which players of a better quality than these do you think will come to this club.

Is that the League One he scored all those goals in for Brentford? I'd get rid but not on your grounds.

Dont know his record at Brentford sorry but i just dont think he has the strength for league 1 it is a physchical league and he is too weak imo

Hume
Kisnorbo
Gradel

and release the rest

But keep IH.

:081::081::081::081:

You haven't answered my question. I want to know which players of a better quality than these do you think will come to this club.

Oakley - Keith Andrews
Clemence - Jennison Myrie Williams
DJ - Aaron McLean
Henderson - Stockdale?
McAuley - Gary Breen

Dont know his record at Brentford sorry but i just dont think he has the strength for league 1 it is a physchical league and he is too weak imo

Just like the Championship, and League 2 and Conference and Conf South and Ryman Leagues. All them leagues he's played in but League One is a bit too tough for him but he did fine at Brentford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669