Replacement for Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BN Dyche has never had a group of players like this, it is folly to suggest he is a one trick pony, managers work with what they have and get the maximum out of them.

he may prove to be a more expansive coach with better players, he will certainly stop the rot and make us harder to beat as well as adding more steel to us both physically and mentally.
He certainly will make us much harder to beat and bring some steel. I'm not totally against him but it's just a bit uninspiring. Then again, he's managed many seasons in the PL with very little outlay which is perfect for our current predicament. We have a much better squad than he's ever had to work with. We'll also be able to attract better players than Burnley ever could. I just hope if he comes in that we're able to go for quality players and not raid the championship for "Burnley-type" players.

Regarding Nigel Pearson, it totally makes sense to bring him in. He knows the club inside-out, mastered the great escape and the fans will always love him and have a connection with him.

I know many of you might see it as a backwards step etc, but he's generally very good at building player relationships and grinding out results.

Better options out there but this isn't so absurd.

I love Nigel but wouldn’t want him back. I’ve immense fondness for what he achieved with us. I don’t want to see that tarnished.

Nige is a bit of a mad suggestion given nepotism was his major downfall and also the current bellend's downfall (amongst other things obvs)

Mark Robins
Gary Rowett
Wayne Brown
Richie Wellens
Simon Grayson
Neil Lennon
Robbie Neilson
Tim Flowers
Roberto Mancini
Joey

Cov are bottom of the Championship right now also without a victory.

Could be useful experience for us next year to be fair.

And that’s what most people were saying about the Brighton game. And then will then say about the Spurs game, and so on
Villa are scrapping it out at the bottom following a shit start. 4 of 5 of the teams we've lost against have made fab starts and are all in the top 6. We lose against fellow fodder, he's definitely gonna go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566