Replacement for Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with this Nigel Pearson ****ing nonsense.

The biggest load of wibble on here for years and that's saying something.
That’s the pool we’re fishing in right now. It would be naive to think we could get some of the names banded about, considering where we are as a team and as a club.

Stop with this Nigel Pearson ****ing nonsense.

The biggest load of wibble on here for years and that's saying something.
I can't believe that anyone thinks that NP would be happy to be sacked by Top again

I can't believe that anyone thinks that NP would be happy to be sacked by Top again
I can't believe that anyone on earth thinks that the question being asked results in Nigel Pearson being the answer.

We wouldn’t be able to afford to get NP out of his contract...

You’re saying we couldn’t do better than Nigel ****ing Pearson

I mean, come on - have a serious word with yourself mate

That’s just being silly now
Not massively better, no. Rodgers is leaving us in an almighty state.

A lot here are living in fantasy land.

Not massively better, no. Rodgers is leaving us in an almighty state.

A lot here are living in fantasy land.
Far too negative. We're a club that has recently won the FA Cup and has some very good recent history.

Are you seriously suggesting our only fishing pool is championship clubs? There are a lot of good managers who would love to be managing the team that finished 8th in the league last year.

Far too negative. We're a club that has recently won the FA Cup and has some very good recent history.

Are you seriously suggesting our only fishing pool is championship clubs? There are a lot of good managers who would love to be managing the team that finished 8th in the league last year.
Not just Championship clubs. I’m sure Dyche, Allardyce and Benitez would gladly come here.

No one managing in the Premier League would come to us right now.

It’s just crackers. I get it, we’re a shit show at the minute, but feck me it’s laughable the way some go on.
Yep. Remember the rules though; there's no in between. Unless you think we're already relegated and Ian Holloway is managing us then you are a think **** who is in delian and thing everything is perfectly okay

Just enjoy it mate, it's ****ing hilarious.

We'll go for Pochettino no doubt. Free agent, plays possession football which the squad is well used to. Whether he'd come here is another thing but none of the big clubs in England are really struggling right now so he's got a long wait on if he's after one of the top jobs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566