Replacement for Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay up Bro. I remember us watching Shilton on the park (which apparently was in his book ). One day some bloke ran by and stopped to speak to him briefly and when the bloke passed us we asked him if he was Bobby Kellard who City had signed a couple of days earlier. He wasn't !!!!!
How are you
Rumours are suggesting Rodgers has been sacked according to big sister! Nah she just wants him out along with the other millions from around the globe - bugger!

The same Amorim that is competing in the Champions League and reportedly has a massive buyout clause?

No chance. Maybe in the summer it was a possibility.

...unless they can see what we are all seeing that there is a set of players here who just need managing and organising,
I'm honestly not even seeing that. We've got too many in the squad/club who are either past their best, have other goals or never will be of the grade needed at this level.

Good question.

I don’t see us as a particularly attractive proposition at the moment. Yes ok we’ll pay well, but managers won’t really want the risk of a relegation on their CV. We’re in a dire position in the league. Plus they’ll see that we haven’t really got a pot to piss in. And to top it all off, Tielemans will go in the summer, potentially Maddison too, and our talisman legend of a striker will need replacing soon.

All of this makes me even more annoyed that we didn’t replace him in the summer because I think we’d have been able to have attracted Potter or Frank back then.

I think we need a short term fix to keep us up, and then we think more longer term in the summer. I could be miles off, but I think it might be Dyche or even potentially a third spell for Big Nige.

I know the second name there would cause divides amongst the fans, but I’ve always said that I think he will manage this club again before his career is done. He has unfinished business here.
PLEASE CAN WE STOP SUGGESTING
NIGEL

****ING

PEARSON

PLEASE CAN WE STOP SUGGESTING
NIGEL

****ING

PEARSON
If he’s going to keep us up, then yes. Thoughts of Tuchel, Poch etc are a pipe dream. We’re bottom of the table, without a pot to piss in. We are not an attractive proposition.

when BR took the job, we were in good shape, and definitely a club on the up, simply not firing under Puel. 3 years on circumstances are very different. The whole squad is mis-firing and looks pretty inept bar Maddison.

I think both Dyche and Pearson are capable of getting us safe. This is no longer a ‘project’ it’s a battle to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757