Reuben Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxed

From Foxestalk:

Hi all, the other day i commented in the leroy lita or kevin phillips thread, saying that a friend of mine supplies the training equipment at city! he is well in with the coaches and that and is often having his lunch with all the staff and i said " that he was told they had bid for Reuben Reid".. I said i would try and get some more info for you when he rang me back later that day, well he got back to me yesterday saying " Rotherham were considering our intial bid but a couple of other clubs joined the hunt and basically they are trying to play each club of one another to start a bidding war! im not sure how much we have bid because they dnt really talk figures, but he did say they were hopefull of a deal being struck! but he did say on the Campbell front they wanna get rid off him asap but he is happy just to sit in the reserves and its proving hard to find a buyer but have had a couple of loan offers for him! hope that is some help to you fellas.

ill post more if i know anything new!

Seems pretty genuine. He's a 21-year-old striker currently playing for Rotherham for anybody that didn't know. Not a bad goalscoring record; 18 in 41 appearances for them to date.

I also know someone who works at the club and the most info I've ever got is that Bill Anderson's a twat.

I also know someone who works at the club and the most info I've ever got is that Dion Dublin did indeed have an enourmous shlong, like a chocolate log it was.

Why would you even need to bring that up:icon_roll

I don't know anybody that works at the club, but I do know somebody that got worked by Dion.
I can confirm that he has indeed got a massive schlong. Big as a baby's arm apparently.

I don't know anybody that works at the club, but I do know somebody that got worked by Dion.
I can confirm that he has indeed got a massive schlong. Big as a baby's arm apparently.

Biggest at the club at the moment?

I reckon Leroy Potter could be...

Apparently, so does Gerry, but that is from a secondary source.

Apparently, so does Gerry, but that is from a secondary source.

My mate used to live next door to Taggs in Quorn, i'll have an ask for you to confirm.

If there is one word to describe Nigel Pearson and Steve Walsh it would be "professional" Therefore I find it difficult to imagine they have their most important discussions in front of people from outside the club.
I find the lack of information coming from Nigel/Steve frustrating but I would far rather have that than the ridiculous way we signed players in the 2007-2008 close season. Lest we forget Hasselbank arrived having agreed terms only to find the manager had changed his mind, Carl Cort passed his medical while injured and was described as "awesome", kaebi was signed having been watched on a DVD and Jimmy neilson had the number one shirt without anyone from the club having seen him play.

If there is one word to describe Nigel Pearson and Steve Walsh it would be "professional" Therefore I find it difficult to imagine they have their most important discussions in front of people from outside the club.
I find the lack of information coming from Nigel/Steve frustrating but I would far rather have that than the ridiculous way we signed players in the 2007-2008 close season. Lest we forget Hasselbank arrived having agreed terms only to find the manager had changed his mind, Carl Cort passed his medical while injured and was described as "awesome", kaebi was signed having been watched on a DVD and Jimmy neilson had the number one shirt without anyone from the club having seen him play.

Totally agree.

Christ, what a fiasco that whole season was. Bigger laughing stock than Leeds and Newcastle put together.

I'd ignore everything off ft at the min. A lot of leg pulling, winding up and bullshit on there. More than normal.

They were building there little hopes up on Phillips signing yesterday/today based on some random posting by a poster calling himself ShitArse

Call me sceptical, but maybe the clues are all there ?

Made me giggle, tho'

Last edited:
I agree, but...
They were building there little hopes up on Phillips signing yesterday/today based on some random posting by a poster calling himself ShitArse

Call me sceptical, but maybe the clues are all there ?

Made me giggle, tho'
:icon_eek: :018:

Would be a good signing, he has a lot of pace whenever I have seen him play and has a good eye for goal. I hope there is some truth in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669