Confirmed Transfer Ricardo Pereira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberts would be about as good as we could do.
No he isn't. The guy may be a very good signing and obviously I hope he's successful if he does sign. But he's not the best we could do.

Your evident pathological hatred of Puel is deeply alarming. Perhaps a psychiatrist could help you.
Albrighton as a right back. Maguire in central midfield. Choudhury as a right back.

You can’t tell me the bloke hasn’t got form in playing players out of position.

Albrighton as a right back. Maguire in central midfield. Choudhury as a right back.

Albrighton as a number 10. Almost forgot that pearler.

Hamza has played right back before and Harry started his career in midfield. When there are no other options, playing a right footed winger at right back is reasonable. Needs must sometimes. Man United have a right footed winger playing at left back who is going to the world cup.

Hamza has played right back before and Harry started his career in midfield. When there are no other options, playing a right footed winger at right back is reasonable. Needs must sometimes. Man United have a right footed winger playing at left back who is going to the world cup.
David De Gea started as a winger. Yet you’ll think Mourinho was out of his mind if he’d have played him there today wouldn’t you?

This whole “Maguire started his career in midfield” argument is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe when he was like 7 years old. Only a complete ****wit would put him in midfield nowadays.

don't bother the hysteria from the Puel out brigade has become as boring as some of them claim his football to be, and when you debunk one claim they'll simply move the goalposts whilst I disagree with him at least londonfox londonfox is ranting about his results not aesthetics.

We've needed a right back for years so glad we finally have one who is very highly rated

Sounds like he's pretty good. Interesting.

My thoughts: Was Puel dicking about with the current squad to see their capabilities in other positions, knowing we were safe? Is Puel likely to be bringing in more players of this quality? Will this lead to a better overall system that Southampton never gave him chance to build? If so I may change my opinion on him.
We'll see, I guess, but I'm a little more optimistic than I was after the last few games. A little.

Has anyone else noticed the owners are gradually changing our traditional royal blue to a different shade of blue?

There have been many shades of blue even in the years I've been supporting the club. I would think it's more the choice of shirt designers rather than successive owners.

There have been many shades of blue even in the years I've been supporting the club. I would think it's more the choice of shirt designers rather than successive owners.
50 shades of blue. The sequel.

A very promising, and super early signing. Good signs. Now get some more quality in!

I have this sense that teams who are about to sell one of their star players, are often aggressive early in the market, as if to try to offset the disappointment that comes when that player leaves. I hope this isn’t the case, but that’s what worries me.

I have this sense that teams who are about to sell one of their star players, are often aggressive early in the market, as if to try to offset the disappointment that comes when that player leaves. I hope this isn’t the case, but that’s what worries me.
I really think Mahrez is leaving this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263