Ricky Sappleton to Macclesfield Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's pretentious about 'lool'?

I am not sure if you have read on here what he puts on facebook and the high opinion he has of himself rather than just checking splelling but if I have to explain to you why he is pretentious then it shows your true character to me. :102:

Spelling is deliberately wrong by the way knowing full well that you or another pedantic tosser will pick up on it.

I am not sure if you have read on here what he puts on facebook and the high opinion he has of himself rather than just checking splelling but if I have to explain to you why he is pretentious then it shows your true character to me. :102:

Spelling is deliberately wrong by the way knowing full well that you or another pedantic tosser will pick up on it.

:icon_roll another one wasted.

Does it? Care to explain his 'true character' to those of us less perceptive than yourself?

Does it? Care to explain his 'true character' to those of us less perceptive than yourself?

Not really. I suspect you already know. I am sure lots of others would agree how much of a tosser he actually is. As Escos said yesterday though it is why nobody really posts on here now. I think I will stick to Foxestalk from now on. A far better breed of City fan on there.

Not really. I suspect you already know. I am sure lots of others would agree how much of a tosser he actually is. As Escos said yesterday though it is why nobody really posts on here now. I think I will stick to Foxestalk from now on. A far better breed of City fan on there.

loooolz

:017: I assume that's after you've got past the ridiculous slagging of individual posters and when you have managed to scroll down past 30 400pixel high signature images, often depicting players from other teams?

:017: I assume that's after you've got past the ridiculous slagging of individual posters and when you have managed to scroll down past 30 400pixel high signature images, often depicting players from other teams?

Just had a look, and it doesn't appear to be that bad for sig images. However the default interface is horrible to look at and I'm never keen on any website with massive and irrelevant banner ads.

Well, I can see huge horrible ads top & bottom of the page when logged in

Just realised, I'm not seeing picture sigs though, just a big gap at the bottom of each post.
Think there might be a per user setting that disables them, can't remember I rarely look at the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669