Right you lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I've just got over a terrible cold and still feel shite, it was truly dreadful, couldn't breath for a while and had to have a go on my mates inhaler (I am asthmatic but haven't had an inhaler for years). I've been away since Thursday 14th and (except for a brief look on Wednesday 20th) I feel that I have missed out on all city news. Now for the challenge, in 20-30 words, fill me in on all the news, gossip, match performances and other witticisms. I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks

Oh by the way, VOTE JOE_FOX YOU TOSSERS :wink: :lol:

Cheers then.

Joe_Fox said:
...in 20-30 words, fill me in on all the news, gossip, match performances and other witticisms.

lazzer said:
its a pleasure joe :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't think you were a fan of the H&H partnership Marco? :lol:

lazzer said:
not as much as you are of s & m joe :wink:

You saucy git Marco. :wink: :lol:

Well, we're all moaning about Dublin and Bassett and the potential successor and the lack of atmos at the walkers......

On the up are the passing game we've started playing, the 'noise' against Stoke, the brilliance of Tiatto and the impending riots against Sunderland... :lol:

crap flushed, backup again. tiatto acts as air freshner, basset likes the smell decides to hang around, as paying customers were not happy with the smell but still cough up. good passing performance but hit with the bog brush after the first goal as usual :wink:

Joe_Fox said:
fill me in on all the news

i can now only take my boat out 3 times a week because of fish stocks.
i may sell my boat and work on a big big ship. :(

mrs mk gave me a tug the other day

You lot are so rude. She had nice gloves though didn't she! :lol: :lol: :wink:

they were actually mittens joined by string and when she did me she took her own left eye out :roll:

lazzer said:
they were actually mittens joined by string and when she did me she took her own left eye out :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570