RIP Thatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring as much bunting with you as you can carry. Apparently they've already sold out up there, you'll make a ****ing fortune
I'm struggling to work out how you feel about today's development. Could you perhaps make it a bit clearer? You too, Maws. Come on, cards on the table, both of you.

"Boo hooo...don't be nasty. Think of her family, she had family you know"

Shame the **** never considered other people's families. The millions of lives she devastated: **** her, the ****. This is the only time I'm ever going to be religious because I hope there's a Hell and I hope she spends eternity painfully suffering. I hope her last minutes were drawn out and I hoped she died in excruciating agony.

What a ****ing brilliant, brilliant day.

"Boo hooo...don't be nasty. Think of her family, she had family you know"

Shame the **** never considered other people's families. The millions of lives she devastated: **** her, the ****. This is the only time I'm ever going to be religious because I hope there's a Hell and I hope she spends eternity painfully suffering. I hope her last minutes were drawn out and I hoped she died in excruciating agony.

What a ****ing brilliant, brilliant day.

Yup

I'm struggling to work out how you feel about today's development. Could you perhaps make it a bit clearer? You too, Maws. Come on, cards on the table, both of you.

I've got a hard-on

****ing great news. Was having a bit of a shitty day, but it's after brightening up now.
I might even start believing that Hell exists, just so that I can imagine her rotting there

So many great quotes on here - it's really got our current league form in perspective for me!

I always said I'd go on a massive bender (edit as you wish) when this great time came but unfortunately I have to go away with work for the rest of the week...

The bitch even denied me that...

"Who's Thatcher, Daddy?" asked the little munchkins over their soup at lunchtime.

"She's a ****, little cherubs, a vile **** who is now ****ing dead. Now, sing the words to this Pete Wylie song..."

Tom McDonnell ‏@COYW_Tom_Mc_PNE 7m

I've just seen the plans for Margaret Thatcher's grave... Its beautiful - but I think they should have made the dance floor bigger.
Retweeted by Layla Sailor

Sophie Heawood ‏@heawood 7m

Thatcher on feminism: "I hate feminism. It is a poison." Thatcher on Mandela: "He is a terrorist." Thatcher on Pinochet: "Welcome."

If you mean Rot In Purgatory. The evil, spiteful, petty and utterly destructive woman has died. There is nothing nice I can day about her and much as I am generally saddened by the death of anyone, I have no good feeling towards her and the memories of her.

Be polite Steven, but above all, be kind.

can we have 2 threads? One where people can show childish disrespect for someone who has died and one where people can express their respect?

The respect side will be derided. Probably best to avoid this place for a day or so to let the 'grave dancers' have their moment.

Honestly, I can't wait until Tony dies. I'd love a front row seat to that particular piece of comedy. Sadly we may have to wait another 30 years before that happens.

The respect side will be derided. Probably best to avoid this place for a day or so to let the 'grave dancers' have their moment.

I'm having more than a couple of ****ing days - the rest of 2013 is open season on the ****'s memory.

Sensitive types wanting to show their respects are best off going to some Toryboy forum.

Honestly, I can't wait until Tony dies. I'd love a front row seat to that particular piece of comedy. Sadly we may have to wait another 30 years before that happens.

A ****, without doubt, but nowhere near the level of evil that this bitch contained.

That's not great BM.

Interesting reading so far, keep it up people. Thankfully I was too young to remember her apart from glimpses of Spitting Image!

Sensitive types wanting to show their respects are best off going to some Toryboy forum.

It's actually quite entertaining staying here and watching the anger, vile and vitriol. To think, people have spent most of their adult lives with that sort of hate festering and pent up inside. Good heavens man, think of your blood pressure whilst you are letting it all out. It would be ironic were you to join her :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669