RIP Thatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually quite entertaining staying here and watching the anger, vile and vitriol. To think, people have spent most of their adult lives with that sort of hate festering and pent up inside.

Anger? What are you talking about man? I'm ****ing delighted

I don't think you need to be a "toryboy" to show respect and appreciate the incredibly difficult job that she did. I agree that she showed little emotion herself when putting people out of work, but like today, it was the previous regime who had bankrupted the country and had little choice when we were digging up dirty coal that nobody wanted, making steel nobody could afford, cars that fell apart and massive bloated state owned utilities that wasted money left right and centre (I know, I saw it in action in the CEGB) what else could be done? let the country die I guess and we'd probably have been the Greece of the 80's

Last edited:
I don't think you need to be a "toryboy" to show respect and appreciate the incredibly difficult job that she did. I agree that she showed little emotion herself when putting people out of work, but like today, it was the previous regime who had bankrupted the country and had little choice when were were digging up dirty coal that nobody wanted, making steel nobody could afford, cars that fell apart and massive bloated state owned utilities that wasted money left right and centre (I know, I saw it in action in the CEGB) what else could be done? let the country die I guess and we'd probably have been the Greece of the 80's

Pile of bollocks.

It's actually quite entertaining staying here and watching the anger, vile and vitriol. To think, people have spent most of their adult lives with that sort of hate festering and pent up inside. Good heavens man, think of your blood pressure whilst you are letting it all out. It would be ironic were you to join her :icon_wink

You clearly aren't a sensitive soul like EMC. but you clearly have no concept of the act of enjoyment either - partying and laughing and exceptionally good for the soul.

You clearly aren't a sensitive soul like EMC. but you clearly have no concept of the act of enjoyment either - partying and laughing and exceptionally good for the soul.
Party on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I am a bit sad. I won't be able to wear my Steve Bell "Oh shit, she's still alive" t-shirt any more

64292_560614507311800_1937282200_n.jpg

It's actually quite entertaining staying here and watching the anger, vile and vitriol. To think, people have spent most of their adult lives with that sort of hate festering and pent up inside. Good heavens man, think of your blood pressure whilst you are letting it all out. It would be ironic were you to join her :icon_wink

If you are a Thatcherite, I suppose you could rejoice in the fact that she lived a long and prosperous life and had huge political influence. She might be going to Hell for it, but I imagine she was very, very pleased with the way her life turned out.

But perhaps best to let the anti-Thatcherites have their day anyway, they've suffered a lot. :icon_wink

Last edited:
I don't think you need to be a "toryboy" to show respect and appreciate the incredibly difficult job that she did. I agree that she showed little emotion herself when putting people out of work, but like today, it was the previous regime who had bankrupted the country and had little choice when we were digging up dirty coal that nobody wanted, making steel nobody could afford, cars that fell apart and massive bloated state owned utilities that wasted money left right and centre (I know, I saw it in action in the CEGB) what else could be done? let the country die I guess and we'd probably have been the Greece of the 80's

Tell me you're not ****ing serious !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673