Rob Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky6

Does anyone think like me that MM should have kept faith with Rob Kelly and gave him the Money he has given to other Managers to spend.
After he kept us up with no money to spend and won quite a few Matches.
I think he would have spent the money wisely and we would be further up the table than we are now.
sky 6

Does anyone think like me that MM should have kept faith with Rob Kelly and gave him the Money he has given to other Managers to spend.
I think he would have spent the money wisely and we would be further up the table than we are now.
sky 6

I think the fact he is now an assistant manager says it all :)

Welcome Sky, get that post count up me ode fruit.

:icon_lol:

sky 6

Wecome to tb :039:

Sky6: I gave you some good reputation as a welcome present, I hope you will enjoy it.

Last edited:
On a distinguished road already, bloody jokers.

sky 6

someone get me my rifle

Well he is a smashing lad...

Quite - who was it who posted that classic about Kelly praising 'Stowelly' for running that extra training session for the cones? Best post ever in my opinion.

The last bit of success we had was Adams getting us promotion - and to be fair not being far off avoiding relegation the following season. Most of us thought Adams was tactically lacking but he was a damn sight better than the turkeys that have followed.

lets not live in the past now.....we could be talking about MON again but what we need to think about is here and now....tonight

But mommy I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home and bake cookies with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69