Rob Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Rob Kelly was the answer but I think we would be in a much better position if we had stuck with Nigel Worthington.

I think we would be in a much better position had we started the season with Ollie, he is going to take time to turn this big ole' ship around and unfortunately the precarious position we are in probably won't grant him that.

I don't think Rob Kelly was sacked. I think the Rob Kelly at Preston is a lookalike and we have the real Rob Kelly locked in the Walkers Stadium, in chains and forced to wear an Ian Holloway iron mask. Milan tortures him to reveal the tactics we should play for each game. I won't go into the torture methods becasue they are obscene and involve playing the post horn gallop over and over again. Ian Holloway is just a puppet that relays the tactics Rob Kelly has divulged.

Trust me. I have an inside source called Alex Dumbass that assures me this is the case.

Welcome to the forum Mr Sky. I look forward to revealing more of my insider knowledge and theories on how to play the game of football. Excellent first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69