Rob Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
What a ****ing Wanker.

He has been a joke all the way through this match, he's possibly just given Chelsea the game.

We think our refs are bad.

C*nt.

Re: Rob Stiles

Awful penalty decision by the referee, but I'm happy as my brother is a Liverpool supporter.
I'd like to see a pace contest between Torres and Agbonlahor (and maybe Kaebi?).

Delete my thread, please.

What a ****ing Wanker.

He has been a joke all the way through this match, he's possibly just given Chelsea the game.

We think our refs are bad.

C*nt.
they do get monitored.my cricket buddy gary sutton was an official in the prem last season hes still in the prem but its the blue square prem. he even admitted he had some howlers :icon_wink

I'd like to see a pace contest between Torres and Agbonlahor (and maybe Kaebi?).

Micah Richards today was lightening fast. I knew he was quick, but not that quick! He'd give anyone a run for their money over 100m

And Rob Stiles has always been a tw*t. However, as a United fan, Im glad both Chelsea and Liverpool ended up dropping some points :)

He ruined the game full stop - too whistle happy, too many yellow cards and caused great confusion holding up the card in the air to Essien.

Joke of a penalty decision, Liverpool IMO were outplaying them until then.

i'm embarresed to say i thought it COULD have been a penalty when i first saw the incident :icon_redf once seeing the reply though i realised what a joke of a decision that was

bet we end up with him this weekend.

Yes, why do they think that if an official is too poor for the prem do they feel they are OK at the next level down? We are also set to get the lino who missed the goal at Fulham inflicted on the championship.

Last edited:

Yes, why do they think that if an official is too poor for the prem do they feel they are OK at the next level down? We are also set to get the lino who missed the goal at Fulham inflicted on the championship.

.....and we had that wally D'urso for the Blackpool game - I think he was involved at Fulham on Saturday.

.....and we had that wally D'urso for the Blackpool game - I think he was involved at Fulham on Saturday.

After the Blackpool game I texted mrs G "FFFFFF D'Urso!"
On Saturday she sent the same to me, but with several more Fs in it.

I hate referees more than anyhting in the world.

Hate is a strong word, and justifiably so in this case.

Im still fuming after that yesterday, Stiles is a absolute prick of the highest order..... hes taking over Poll thinking its all about him thats hes bigger than the game itself. :018:

He cant handle the pressure and when you have Mongo, Fat Frank and Cashley Cole all over him hes bound to crack... he was awful from start to finish and now hes banned from next weeks games in the Prem im sure he'll be able to spend wisely the little brown envelope that Roman kindly gave him after the game.

Maureen is a deluded tit as well, " I think it was a clear penalty, I think I have a naive team. Because they are pure, they are clean. We don't have divers, we don't have violent people. We don't make nasty tackles, we don't have players diving in the swimming pool. Chelsea is a naive team, a pure team."

He is on crack. :102::102:

In a Sun scandal today.

It's all gone Serie A.

A firm which Styles is on the board of laid Red Rom's driveway. A little reward for the very good rates Mr.Red Rom pays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669