Robbie Savage - what a wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

manxfox

Re: Leicester 1 - Plymouth 0

Sorry, but did Robbie Sav just say on the football league programme that we were not worthy of our top 3 spot?
look at the table mate! Your mistake led to you being 2 points off the relegation places.

he really used to play for us.....

The long haired tw*t just said on the football league show that anyone can beat anyone, and for instance Derby went to Leicester and should have won. What a bellend.

Re: Robbie Savage - what a w@nker

I was going to start exactly the same thread but couldn't think of the right title. You got it perfect though.

Re: Robbie Savage - what a w@nker

I had to ask Ben if I hear that idiot right....

'I don't think Leicester are a top three side cos we should've beat them and we are down at the bottom'

Well you need to rewatch that match you feckwit..........cos you were lucky to get a point!

He needs a good bloody smack.

To be fair lads, he's never been the sharpest knife in the drawer, God love him

We are not punching above our weight here. I cannot think of a match this season where I thought we should not have won this game, but there have been quite a few, and Derby was the most recent, where we let points slip because we cannot score goals easily. If we could score goals in 'proportion' to the possession and dominance we have had in some games, we would probably be on at least 35 points now.

How great was it when Super Steve asked Savage "is there anyone you haven't lost to this season?" :081::081::081:

Super Steve is a legend, Savage is an utter ****. Up there with Wise and Mattock as our ex-players go.

I liked the bit where they had just had the Derby DEFEAT on and in commentary it was said "........Savage was too slow to cover " that resulted in Swansea's winning goal. Robbie looked none best pleased and Claridge was laughing:icon_bigg

On the way back to the car yesterday I saw a woman with a City shirt on with this on the back " Savage 4 Eva":icon_roll
I suppose it could be her name:icon_bigg

What is it Craig Shakespeare says about Robbie Savage comments in King Lear:
A tale told by a fool full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Savage isn't such a fool.

Few players of such limited ability have made as much money from the game over a very long period.

I liked the bit where they had just had the Derby DEFEAT on and in commentary it was said "........Savage was too slow to cover " that resulted in Swansea's winning goal. Robbie looked none best pleased and Claridge was laughing:icon_bigg

On the way back to the car yesterday I saw a woman with a City shirt on with this on the back " Savage 4 Eva":icon_roll
I suppose it could be her name:icon_bigg

Yes, I reckon Eva could well be her name.......

What is it Craig Shakespeare says about Robbie Savage comments in King Lear:
A tale told by a fool full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

The Scottish play. :icon_wink

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. A tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing." Act V Scene IV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670