Robbie Savage - what a wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Never read the Kaamark interview before.Interesting.The one thing that sticks in the mind has to be...exactly HOW thick must Robbie Savage be??? Being constantly teased for being thick by other footballers must be a bit like being in the Corps de Ballet & having the p**s taken out of you for being a bit girly.

:icon_lol:

drummindefender

i insulted robbie savage via text the other day. Mate was with him (doing sports journalism) and asked me if i had anything to say. I told him he was a twat for the comments mentioned already, and apparently he called me a bell end. happy days.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
They says fame changes people and it's very true of Savage. I met him once, shortly after his move to city before he had played many (if any) games. He was a really nice bloke. He's now a twat.

drummindefender

I then went on to say loads of people think hes a twat (walsh, elliott, kaamark, dublin) and how he had wrecked our neighbourhood by having a ****ing dog house number, which made him laugh apparently.

camberwell fox

I then went on to say loads of people think hes a twat (walsh, elliott, kaamark, dublin) and how he had wrecked our neighbourhood by having a ****ing dog house number, which made him laugh apparently.

What is a dog house number drummin?

drummindefender

He lived round the corner from me and on his house number has a picture of his ****ing dog which still is there to this day

Harbro-Fox

Legend
I liked him a lot at Leicester but since he has left he has showed me what a grade A tosser he is if he plays for the team you don't support.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
He lived round the corner from me and on his house number has a picture of his ****ing dog which still is there to this day

Something like this?

greyhounds-italian-mating.jpg

David Gwilliam

I liked him a lot at Leicester but since he has left he has showed me what a grade A tosser he is if he plays for the team you don't support.

I was uneasy about him even at Leicester. It seemed to me that players like him damage the game. Other hard men such as Walsh or Taggart were brave whereas Savage there was something cowardly and underhand the way Savage played.

I also thought Savage was a weak link in an excellent team. It is easy to forget that during the O'Neill years there were constant complaints that we were too reliant on set pieces and not scoring enough goals from open play. I think that one reason was that we were not getting the quality of ball from the right.

It is possible to imagine a top club coming in for Lennon or Izzett or Guppy. I could not imagine one coming in for Robbie Savage.

Of course Savage's comments on Leicester may have been motivated by events last season when he telephoned Dickov and the Birch to try and get a loan to Leicester but Nigel thankfully turned him down.

Motown Fox

Derby boss Nigel Clough on Rams skipper Robbie Savage:

"For some reason - I don't understand it - he gets booed at every single ground we come to. I have never quite figured that out.

"I can understand that at ex-clubs - and he's had a few of them - but I can't understand sometimes this reputation that goes before him.

"I don't quite get it because I think football supporters should recognise sometimes what an honest and whole-hearted player he is."

I know Nigel spent a lot of time in Non-League football but surely he must realise that now and over the years that by EVERY team except the one he is playing for they ALL go along with the title of this thread!!!

spionfox

I also thought Savage was a weak link in an excellent team.

I always thought it was a mistake to have substituted him for Zagorakis against Spurs at Wembley. O'Neill wouldn't have had to wait until the Tranmere final to have got his second League Cup for us if he had left things alone.

markyp224

I dont think so. If Walsh hadn't got turned easily on the right wing we wouldn't have lost that final. Nothing to do with Savage being substituted!! He admitted that himself on Sky the other week

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
I know Nigel spent a lot of time in Non-League football but surely he must realise that now and over the years that by EVERY team except the one he is playing for they ALL go along with the title of this thread!!!

The more I hear about and read quotes attributed to Nigel Clough, the more convinced I become that he's as clueless as his dad was brilliant.

Profondo Rosso

Ahhhh, Savage. I don't know what to think about this fella. On one hand...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670