Confirmed Transfer Robert Huth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it turned out to be seeing as he's been injured up until now.

Finally he gets fit but then we sign someone who will pretty much definitely be ahead of him in the pecking order, thus making it further pointless.

Unless PeeStain plays them both but the chances of Wes AND Was both being dropped are pretty slim.

I don't think that it is down to "round objects", much more to do with NP's stubbornness. I fully expect to see Morgan and Vardy feature for the foreseeable future, barring injury.
I don't think Vardy will start Saturday. Huth can't be anywhere near match fitness I'd have thought.

Huth is unavailable on Saturday as he is serving final match of 2 match suspension

He's also had fitness problems, I don't think we should be surprised if he comes off the bench a couple of times before starting.

He's also had fitness problems, I don't think we should be surprised if he comes off the bench a couple of times before starting.

I wouldn't be surprised if he never plays.

Huth is unavailable on Saturday as he is serving final match of 2 match suspension

Why has nobody mentioned this before?

Him and Upson

Pair of complete duffers

Upson - absurd. Huth - more complicated.

In the spirit of positivity, I'd like to believe that Huth is not too far away from regaining form/ fitness. But the cynic in me says why would Stoke loan him out if he is likely to be good enough to provide them with cover in the very near future.

In our position we need players ready now.

Upson - absurd. Huth - more complicated.

In the spirit of positivity, I'd like to believe that Huth is not too far away from regaining form/ fitness. But the cynic in me says why would Stoke loan him out if he is likely to be good enough to provide them with cover in the very near future.

In our position we need players ready now.

And are worse than stoke, ergo a player not good enough for them might be for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566