Roberto Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am losing the will to live here......:icon_roll

As am i, maybe we could organise a mass group suicide of like minded posters.

Talkingballs could become the online Bridgend.

Anyone think he would come here, heard he wants to leave Inter at end of season, he did once play for the might Leicester!!

I expect that has been his life ambition ever since he donned the glorious shirt of the might Leicester.

It's a great opportunity and quite practical given the daily cheap flights available to Rome and Milan from Stanstead.

I reckon he'll bring a few of the current Italian international team with him too, it will be fascinating to see how quickly they fit into the League 1 environment.

I expect that has been his life ambition ever since he donned the glorious shirt of the might Leicester.

It's a great opportunity and quite practical given the daily cheap flights available to Rome and Milan from Stanstead.

I reckon he'll bring a few of the current Italian international team with him too, it will be fascinating to see how quickly they fit into the League 1 environment.

East Midlands would make more sense, just thought your reply seemed a bit unrealistic.

I thought they would enjoy the nice train journey everyday on that loop route via Peterborough and Nottingham.

I didn't account for that, i retract my statement.

Me, the town or the station?

SWWG tells me the station is splendid, it's not a Micky Adams type of town and i share a similar taste in towns to him.

Anyone think he would come here, heard he wants to leave Inter at end of season, he did once play for the might Leicester!!

The jigsaw is complete. Until i saw all the pieces lined up in one sentence I could not complete the puzzle.

jas123....genius.

Mong alert.

Stop wording my change

was bored in work , jus wanted to show my mate how easy it was to make people bite on this site! thanks for joining in!

was bored in work , jus wanted to show my mate how easy it was to make people bite on this site! thanks for joining in!

Is that also the case for your other 340 posts?

Work? You mean you aren't 12 years old? :icon_eek:

no if i was 12 id have a teddy as my avatar or something?

Im going to have to call you two by girls names from now on.

no if i was 12 id have a teddy as my avatar or something?

No if you were 12 you would have a picture of a teddy in your profile page. Oh.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669