• Ditch VAR completely

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Sack Rodgers in the morning

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have a ‘retain him for the season and get relegated with a record low points total so that no one else has to endure him ever again’ option.

I figure because we seem to want to be relegated we might as well as go with that. It frees up all my Saturdays too which is good.

Maybe we've just missed it. The end of the glorious era.

It began on 4th April 2015 with that late winner from Andy King against West Ham that started the great escape.

It ended on the 15th May 2021 with the wonderful FA Cup win for which Rodgers should rightfully take plenty of credit.

A little over 6 years of spectacularly special memories. Punctured by Puel but repaired and carried on by Rodgers for a while.

When Vichai died, the writing was on the wall. I'm sure that Top is doing his best but he's just not his dad. We carried it on for a while but the money has now gone and that unique group of players are almost all gone now too. Vardy and Albrighton are the last ones standing and they both seem to be shadows of their former selves.

It's been over for a while but we didn't notice. Until now. Maybe Leicester City are just heading back to where we belong?

What did he say MA please?
- disappointing performance
- off to a good start but too many mistakes
- we don't keep the ball well enough
- was OK until half time
- didn't defend well enough and we have to better with the ball.
- to the fans: keep supporting and they need support. If they're nervous passing at the back they need support.
- full responsibility is with the manager
- we must continue to work despite the difficult start
- supporters turn up to see new signings but they haven't been able to see it
- results have been not good enough
- frustration all round.
- football changes quickly and the next win is very important
- I can only control football and ge the best of the players as possible.
- disappointing transfer window.
- doesn't want to go over old stories and wants to focus going forward
- collectively we have to be better. Strikers worked hard and well. But we defend and attack as a team.
- start hasn't been good enough. And we'll continue to work hard and bring players confidence up. Only takes a couple of results to bring us back up.
- confidence is absolutely key but we're also missing quality

When asked about how this has all happened considering so many of the same players have been the same players who won the FA Cup, Charity Shield and top 6 finishes:

- the lack of improvement in terms of transfer has resulted in this slide. That improvement stops complacency coming in.

On Wout Faes:

- should be available for Villa next week. Has looked good in training.

How about we put players in their natural positions, drop Ward and cut the crap Brendan?

I don't like it but I think he'll still be in charge for the Villa game.

Ah well. Could be worse.

Why does no one ever say words to the effect of, ‘Brendan why are so few of the players you spent £223m (almost a quarter of a billion) on up to scratch?’

This insistence that we only turn up to see new signings is such horseshit. Does he really think if Wout Faes was playing today and we’d lost that we would all be full of smiles and the frustration would all have disappeared. Of course he ****ing doesn’t. But he’s allowed to spew this drivel with not one person calling him out on it.

Do you think managers read forums? Be amazing wouldn't it?
Just in case…

No one is buying your BS Brendan. I don’t blame you for not walking. I’d take the money too. I hope you get it all soon. Spend it on young fresh things you ****ing prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669