• Give Rodgers until the end of the season and then reassess

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lincolnshire

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Cumberland

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I thought the Jan transfer window had turned things around, and would save him and give him the chance to push this team on.

It lasted for 5 mins.

The only option is for him to go and hope a new manager can breathe some new life into this team.

He’s got to go… they’re not playing for him.

The question is who do we want in?

I thought the Jan transfer window had turned things around, and would save him and give him the chance to push this team on.

It lasted for 5 mins.

The only option is for him to go and hope a new manager can breathe some new life into this team.

Yep. It was like them Hungarian wingers and Junior Lewis. We got a great first game but I'm thinking Congertits wasn't the problem with our signings.

Yep. It was like them Hungarian wingers and Junior Lewis. We got a great first game but I'm thinking Congertits wasn't the problem with our signings.
Nah. The left back and Souttar are decent signings. Tete obviously a punt that isn’t working.

I don’t ****ing care anymore, not while he’s sucking the club dry.

Mistake to back him in January and many of us could see it then except Top. I know its not his style but the boot is long overdue...

Nah. The left back and Souttar are decent signings. Tete obviously a punt that isn’t working.

The left back looks very good but has settled in to our ways. Souttar is ok but could be the slowest player (still alive) in the league. He lost the ball late on second half and he's probably still trying to get back now. Probably genetics n stuff? Arteries will just be heroin and chip fat.

The thing is, you could put Rodgers in charge of any of our relegation rivals and he'd keep them up.

He has the ability to make a difference when he comes into a club.

However just like at Liverpool and Celtic (according to fans that said it was going wrong towards the end) he cannot sustain it.

It was obvious last summer that the club and manager were on totally different pages. You either back him with what he wants or you change manager and we did neither.

So we end up with a manager out of ideas leading a tired and unbalanced squad. Alongside this we've spent years watching strong characters leave and be replaced by quiet, confidence driven, weaklings.

Top, Rudkin and Whelan. The three fecking morons that have seen all this and done absolutely nothing. They are far more at fault here than any player or manager.

The thing is, you could put Rodgers in charge of any of our relegation rivals and he'd keep them up.

He has the ability to make a difference when he comes into a club.

However just like at Liverpool and Celtic (according to fans that said it was going wrong towards the end) he cannot sustain it.

It was obvious last summer that the club and manager were on totally different pages. You either back him with what he wants or you change manager and we did neither.

So we end up with a manager out of ideas leading a tired and unbalanced squad. Alongside this we've spent years watching strong characters leave and be replaced by quiet, confidence driven, weaklings.

Top, Rudkin and Whelan. The three fecking morons that have seen all this and done absolutely nothing. They are far more at fault here than any player or manager.

There's a pretty good summary of the Ted Rodgers timeline on some celtic fan blog thing. I'll try and find it but even up there where he had an easy job it follows the scenario....

Turn under performers into a good side
Buy loads of shite
Fail to sell the existing shite
Buy more shite
Have a massive wage bill because you're drowning in shite
Blame the players, blame the owners, blame the fans
Buy more shite
Get sacked/leave

I thought I hated Puel. I didn’t know what hate was.
Mate, he’s going to drag this club all the way down with him. We’re going to be sunk by his ego.

Arrogance it is all down to Arrogance, the tone was set on the opening game of the season he deliberately went out of his way not to win that game, all because of his bloody vanity and his belief he could challenge the board and force the board to spend, even though he clearly can not pick decent players.

he clearly believes his own bullshit and hype, we should have been top 4 two seasons in a row but he blew it and of course it was players fault.

Bodgers has lost the dressing room he lost them last season, I said it on this forum the reason why we picked up going into December was because of the WC and the players were playing for their squad places, I stand by that statement.

We either cut our losses now or we are relegated it is that cut and dry. As for BR he will go to another top 6 club and he will bring his entourage with him and thus the cycle will continue.

Top must fire him tonight or be prepared to play in the championship next season.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463