• Give Rodgers until the end of the season and then reassess

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lincolnshire

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Cumberland

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

In all the manic Mowbray giggles we overlooked the fact that Slaven Bilic was also on the list

It’s just beautiful wibble-ocity

There is absolutely ****ing nobody currently available. Thats the biggest reason we're stuck with him.

If by some miracle he keeps us up we have to change everything in the summer.

No point giving this **** any money to spend as it'll just be a rinse & repeat of bringing in rubbish.
Or if we rely on Glover signings Rodgers will coach all the fight & ability out of them, play them out of position, play systems & tactics that don't suit them or ensure they spend half the season on the ****ing treatment table. There's no half way with this ****. You're either out injured or completely unfit. No middle ground.

For what it's worth, I'm a lunatic. My solution would be completely left field. I'd go to Ligue 1 & nick Will Still from Reims before people work out what a potential talent he is. I reckon he could be a Potteresque type in the making. Would cost almost **** all & he'd jump at it.

But like I said, I'm a lunatic & nobody in their right mind would give me millions of pounds to run a football club with.

They gave millions to Rodgers and we have Soumare, Daka, Bertrand, Vestergaard etc, don't think you could do worse.
Well, if you put it like that. **** it, I'll give it a go.

Maybe I could stert by ringing up Reims & pretending to be Brendan ? Sound them out ? I've got family in Ulster so could probably fake the accent.

Well, if you put it like that. **** it, I'll give it a go.

Maybe I could stert by ringing up Reims & pretending to be Brendan ? Sound them out ? I've got family in Ulster so could probably fake the accent.
Why would Rodgers call about a replacement for Rodgers?

Would cost almost **** all & he'd jump at it.

Apart from the 22,000 quid it costs per game for him to be on the touchline because he doesn't have the proper coaching licence.

:002:No doubt he'll get the correct licence soon though. I know what you're saying, seems to be doing a good job in France. Another one who might be worth a shout is Michael Beale, I know people will say he's coaching in Scotland but it's worth noting that when he left Villa is when things started to go tits up for Gerrard and QPR were doing well up until he left to go back north of the border.

Keep up Joe, he's a lunatic and so it makes perfect sense.
I can't keep up! It's all just getting so bizarre! What next? Brendan knocking on Tony Mowbray's door in a Bilic mask saying that he wants to go halves on the soon to be vacant hot seat at Leicester?

There is absolutely ****ing nobody currently available. Thats the biggest reason we're stuck with him.

If by some miracle he keeps us up we have to change everything in the summer.

No point giving this **** any money to spend as it'll just be a rinse & repeat of bringing in rubbish.
Or if we rely on Glover signings Rodgers will coach all the fight & ability out of them, play them out of position, play systems & tactics that don't suit them or ensure they spend half the season on the ****ing treatment table. There's no half way with this ****. You're either out injured or completely unfit. No middle ground.

For what it's worth, I'm a lunatic. My solution would be completely left field. I'd go to Ligue 1 & nick Will Still from Reims before people work out what a potential talent he is. I reckon he could be a Potteresque type in the making. Would cost almost **** all & he'd jump at it.

But like I said, I'm a lunatic & nobody in their right mind would give me millions of pounds to run a football club with.
I must be a lunatic too then this is precisely the direction I believe we need to go in, it is not madness it is taking a calculated risk it might work it might not, either way if we stay as we are we are relegated!

We screwed up in the close season by not going for Potter or Thomas Frank - both of which we probably could have got at that time.

Problem is, since the summer the club have allowed Rodgers to publicly trash the reputation of the club for being well run and managed - which regardless of how true that now is, probably wouldn't have caught the consciousness of the staggeringly ill-informed pundits (most of which still think Rodgers is overachieving because he had one window without spending big).

I saw someone had posted this in the other place, and I couldn't agree more.

I've never been more convinced that a manager needs sacking but ive never been less convinced it solves anything. The rot is top to bottom and I think we're screwed whatever we do.

We screwed up in the close season by not going for Potter or Thomas Frank - both of which we probably could have got at that time.

Problem is, since the summer the club have allowed Rodgers to publicly trash the reputation of the club for being well run and managed - which regardless of how true that now is, probably wouldn't have caught the consciousness of the staggeringly ill-informed pundits (most of which still think Rodgers is overachieving because he had one window without spending big).

Bang on the money. Which is exactly why I blame the board for this current shit show. It’s bigger than Rodgers.

If we had no money for then to bring in any players, I’m not so sure they would have wanted the job.

Brian Potter could be available by this evening/tomorrow.

If we had no money for then to bring in any players, I’m not so sure they would have wanted the job.
True, but that rather depends on your view about why we didn't spend any money in the summer.

Given the disaster we had under Congelton, I suspect the board didn't want to risk Rodgers bringing in more rubbish before their new head of recruitment got his feet under the table.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463