• Sack Rodgers immediately

Votes: 48 78.7%
  • Give him the Forest game then reassess

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Give him the next three games then reassess

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sausage

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Other (please add comment to elaborate)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean? I've not heard any rumors about this?

In late 2019, the club bent over and were well and truly ****ed by Rodgers. All because Arsenal enquired about his availability.

We ended up paying him an extortionate new contract and agreeing to give him control over things like non-coaching staff recruitment.

Everything that has gone wrong started here.

The contract gave us Rodgers for the long term, irrespective of what happened. We bet everything on him and for a while the club thought that was the smart move.

Soon enough though, it became apparent that Rodgers is a very good coach for a limited amount of time and nothing more.
Now the club have realised their error, they've spent the last few months wrestling back control over things like recruitment, analysis and medical departments.

This has really angered Rodgers hence his pouting and complaining at every opportunity.

Well, he’s still here.

As I’ve mentioned before, my anger has gone beyond Rodgers and is now directed towards the owners and board.

It has been **** up after **** up since Top took charge. From allowing Brendan to take control over recruitment, medical department etc and allowing him to bring in the likes of Congerton, to bringing the club on it’s knees financially so that we could only bring in one player having sold Fofana for £80m.

And now the worst decision of all, keeping Rodgers in charge. It was also his decision to sack Pearson in the great escape season, before Vichai overruled. Of course we can’t predict what might have happened, but I would have bet we’d have been relegated that season, and hence no title win the year after.

He has been more than willing to take the plaudits when we were doing well, so it’s only fair he takes the criticism now.

It’s time to go, Top. It’s time we had someone in charge who has the acumen to run a Premier League club.

We need a protest tomorrow night. (Of course we won’t, our fan base is mostly made up of sterile ****s).

Well, he’s still here.

As I’ve mentioned before, my anger has gone beyond Rodgers and is now directed towards the owners and board.

It has been **** up after **** up since Top took charge. From allowing Brendan to take control over recruitment, medical department etc and allowing him to bring in the likes of Congerton, to bringing the club on it’s knees financially so that we could only bring in one player having sold Fofana for £80m.

And now the worst decision of all, keeping Rodgers in charge. It was also his decision to sack Pearson in the great escape season, before Vichai overruled. Of course we can’t predict what might have happened, but I would have bet we’d have been relegated that season, and hence no title win the year after.

He has been more than willing to take the plaudits when we were doing well, so it’s only fair he takes the criticism now.

It’s time to go, Top. It’s time we had someone in charge who has the acumen to run a Premier League club.

We need a protest tomorrow night. (Of course we won’t, our fan base is mostly made up of sterile ****s).
Bad morning?

It was also his decision to sack Pearson in the great escape season, before Vichai overruled.

I think this was actually supposed to be the other way round. Just as I recall, rather than based on fact.

I think this was actually supposed to be the other way round. Just as I recall, rather than based on fact.
Not according to Rob Tanner’s Athletic article from the other day.

Not according to Rob Tanner’s Athletic article from the other day.
Interesting. Didn't know anyone was still reading the athletic!

If you don't pay attention they auto-renew your sub after the trial period. Ask me how I know!

Liz Truss is available now...

What do you reckon Susan Whelan would do if Christian Purslow (Villa CEO) made an informal call to ask about the possibility of speaking to Rodgers about their vacant managerial position?

Sadly I suspect she'd tell him to **** off
I'm not so sure, KP are desperate for cash and if there is any sort of payment involved I'm sure they'd listen, the concern is they'd replace with the cheapest option available

I'm not so sure, KP are desperate for cash and if there is any sort of payment involved I'm sure they'd listen, the concern is they'd replace with the cheapest option available

It has been suggested that they haven't pulled the trigger previously cos Top thinks he's 'elite', so unfortunately it seems unlikely

Pity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366