• Sack Rodgers immediately

Votes: 48 78.7%
  • Give him the Forest game then reassess

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Give him the next three games then reassess

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sausage

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Other (please add comment to elaborate)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

As per every season, there's lots of shit teams in the league.

Even on current performance, we're *only* as shit as Fulham, Forest and Everton. And Southampton, Palace and Everton are also poor.

We just need to make a decision asap to get rid of Rodgers.

I think you’ve identified the problem in that last sentence

Great insight…..

When Brendan Rodgers was asked why so many of his players were underperforming this season, he paused thoughtfully before resigning himself to an honest answer. “I don’t know,” he said with what seemed like a sigh. “It is the nature of it this season.”

Great insight…..

When Brendan Rodgers was asked why so many of his players were underperforming this season, he paused thoughtfully before resigning himself to an honest answer. “I don’t know,” he said with what seemed like a sigh. “It is the nature of it this season.”

One of those moments where his answer is the answer to the question.

Some of the stuff in this paints BR in a very strange light though.

It doesn't surprise me
If any of it is actually true though. I personally don't believe everything I see and hear. To be honest, it sounds like Mills may be a bit of a gobshite himself. And as stated above, a shit player.

To be fair to Brendan, Matt Mills was absolutely shite
This is the Matt Mills of course who got on so well with Nigel Pearson that he was allowed to train with the Academy lads and, having started the season as team captain, never played for Leicester again. Before that he'd been sent off twice in six weeks and you couldn't argue against either. He capped this off by saying he would never change his style of play. A thug and, yes, a gobshite.

Might be right about Brendan though.

This is the Matt Mills of course who got on so well with Nigel Pearson that he was allowed to train with the Academy lads and, having started the season as team captain, never played for Leicester again. Before that he'd been sent off twice in six weeks and you couldn't argue against either. He capped this off by saying he would never change his style of play. A thug and, yes, a gobshite.

Might be right about Brendan though.
Absolutely clueless, brain-dead footballer. Hated watching him play.

I mean, it doesn’t sound entirely made up
He doesn't give off good vibes does he? Even when we were flying there was never any sense of "we love you Brendan" He's just unlovable as a human being.

Maybe it starts off as a physical thing?

Human beings respond to appearance a lot more than we really should.

So when you look like a bouncer from a nightclub for midgets it's difficult to inspire affection.

He doesn't give off good vibes does he? Even when we were flying there was never any sense of "we love you Brendan" He's just unlovable as a human being.

Maybe it starts off as a physical thing?

Human beings respond to appearance a lot more than we really should.

So when you look like a bouncer from a nightclub for midgets it's difficult to inspire affection.

Very true. The only managers that I've held genuine affection for are O'Neill and Ranieri. And I called for both of them to be sacked at some point.

I couldn’t abide Puel (in hindsight he managed the squad well) and I had very little time for Taylor. I could find something to like in almost every other manager. Little, Martin and Claudio could live in my spare room if they wanted.

At this stage I think Rodgers has surpassed all of them in my disdain…and we won an FA Cup and finished 5th twice under him. It’s a bit mad that he’s managed to burn through that much capital.

I can’t be doing with him. His conduct this season has been, and I don’t use this lightly, unprofessional.

Brian Little until Villa came calling
You couldn't blame Little for leaving. I was at the game when he came back shortly after with Villa and he got an awful reception. But when you hear that the club couldn't/wouldn't buy Gary Charles and Tommy Johnson after we got promoted, he was on a hiding to nothing. And Villa were/are his club.

Little's achievement of getting us to 3 play-off finals in a row was amazing. David Elleray, Steve White, and Paul Bodin are still all ****s for ruining that comeback against Swindon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669