• Sack Rodgers immediately

Votes: 48 78.7%
  • Give him the Forest game then reassess

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Give him the next three games then reassess

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sausage

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Other (please add comment to elaborate)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the majority would have taken bring only 6 points behind Liverpool after 9 games before the season started

I think the majority would have taken bring only 6 points behind Liverpool after 9 games before the season started
I think the majority wouldn’t have taken being 8 points behind Bournemouth after 9 games before the season started.

I think the majority wouldn’t have taken being 8 points behind Bournemouth after 9 games before the season started.

Bournemouth always start the season top so they've got an advantage. Cheating ****s.

I’m resigned to the fact that he’s here until the situation is critical. Like 10-12 points off safety critical.

We’re flat broke aren’t we. It’s not that they don’t want to pull the trigger. They can’t can they.

We’re flat broke aren’t we. It’s not that they don’t want to pull the trigger. They can’t can they.
Worryingly, I think it’s because they don’t want to.

I tend to agree with City Fan. But if this is true, then the ****er who ultimately okayed the ridiculous contract that Rodgers is now on, is not fit to be in a position of power in any business and should **** off.

As a club we'd be in a much better position now, if on Deadline Day we'd spent the money to sack Rodgers instead of spending it on a token signing.

Worryingly, I think it’s because they don’t want to.
Yep. I don't think money has anything to do with it. £10m is a drop in the ocean to stop what is happening now and protect the interests of the business. I think this is some kind of strange, misplaced loyalty.

Yep. I don't think money has anything to do with it. £10m is a drop in the ocean to stop what is happening now and protect the interests of the business. I think this is some kind of strange, misplaced loyalty.

Yep. The payoff is **** all compared to the financial shite that relegation (combined with our loans) will bring. Maybe someone could post a Turd in a box to Top with a card saying it's from Brendan.

I think Top does not have the same experience and ruthlessness his father did. As a result I suspect he feels Brendan probably knows more about football then he does and that’s why he hasn’t pulled the trigger.
We’ll survive this season, I think - just - and we’ll be up for sale shortly after

I think Top does not have the same experience and ruthlessness his father did. As a result I suspect he feels Brendan probably knows more about football then he does and that’s why he hasn’t pulled the trigger.
We’ll survive this season, I think - just - and we’ll be up for sale shortly after
Does BR have a massive payout in his contract if sacked? I am baffled as to why he was not sacked before the Forest game, the only way he goes early will be down to fans and mass demonstrations at the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363