Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, you stick with Brendan. I don’t see any good in making yet another change. We need to build and unfortunately the recruitment has been lacking. I think if key injuries don’t happen then this drop in form doesn’t follow. The drop in yesterday’s performance has far less to do with Praet coming on but far more in confidence boosting and draining in the two sides.

For me, you stick with Brendan. I don’t see any good in making yet another change. We need to build and unfortunately the recruitment has been lacking. I think if key injuries don’t happen then this drop in form doesn’t follow. The drop in yesterday’s performance has far less to do with Praet coming on but far more in confidence boosting and draining in the two sides.

I agree with you completely.

Our biggest failing this season is the lack of recruitment in January. And I don't think it's Rodgers who's looking after that.

We clearly needed some fresh legs, and something different. We needed some added creativity and more options to change things up - we didn't get them, and it's costing us.

I think Rodgers is unsure about his best line-up and the best changes he can make at the minute. But I think that's because the options he's got right now aren't good enough - particularly now our 3 best creative players (Maddison, Ricardo, Chilwell) are all out.

For me, you stick with Brendan. I don’t see any good in making yet another change.

Unless he's not up to the job of course. That is, gve him the best players on the planet and he'd still **** it up. Tbh, I'm beginning to think he may not be all he's been made out to be.

I've always suspected that BR is not quite the manager that he thinks he is.

He appears to me to be a manager designed by committee. He has clearly decided to be a bit of this, a bit of that. He has zero natural instincts. It's all pre-planned, pre-designed, pre-thought out.

Fair play to him. He's made a career out of maximising what he's got and conning what he's not got. Footballers are pretty stupid so I'm sure he can get away with it most of the time.

But he's not the real thing is he? He's not a diamond, he's zirconia.

so lets say at the end of the season they do sack him, it won't happen before then, Who do you think they would pick?

Klopp's team sold Coutinho. Didn't really replace him. People said it would be the undoing of them.... Guess a proper manager knows how to deal with situations like that.

When they sold Coutinho, they had Mane, Firminho, Salah and a lot more in terms of attack.

It's nothing like us. Riyad was by very far the creative gem in our side. It's not his numbers, its the eay hos goals changed games or his skill which would instill fear into the opposition. It was his ability to make someone fall on their arse. It was tbe fact that you always had a chance when he was in the team.

That's the difference. Oh and Klopp is definitely a better manager.

I've always suspected that BR is not quite the manager that he thinks he is.

He appears to me to be a manager designed by committee. He has clearly decided to be a bit of this, a bit of that. He has zero natural instincts. It's all pre-planned, pre-designed, pre-thought out.

Fair play to him. He's made a career out of maximising what he's got and conning what he's not got. Footballers are pretty stupid so I'm sure he can get away with it most of the time.

But he's not the real thing is he? He's not a diamond, he's zirconia.

Enter Matthieu Flamini . . .

When they sold Coutinho, they had Mane, Firminho, Salah and a lot more in terms of attack.

It's nothing like us. Riyad was by very far the creative gem in our side. It's not his numbers, its the eay hos goals changed games or his skill which would instill fear into the opposition. It was his ability to make someone fall on their arse. It was tbe fact that you always had a chance when he was in the team.

That's the difference. Oh and Klopp is definitely a better manager.
I wasn't referring to players we had lost. I was replying to the point about Rodgers being 'unlucky' at Liverpool because they sold Suarez. Come on mate, keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566