Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those complaining about BR's positive spin during interviews: How would you feel if your boss were to ridicule you in public?

I'm sure that he knows, better than me, the strengths and weaknesses of his team but, until he can get the right player, on the right deal (both transfer fee and wage), he has to get the best from what he's got. You build a team from the positives: your tackling is great, now let's improve the passing NOT by yelling about weakness to all and sundry.

Where did you get the idea that the media was there to inform?????
he doesn't have to ridicule them but simply saying the performances since the restart have not been good enough and that he will make the necessary changes to ensure they improve would be enough and also send a message to the players

I’m slightly amazed that Johnson is even aware Leicester exists.

No worries about that. A city with all 3 constituencies Labour plus a Labour council isn't going to escape his attention. as we'll find out when his Poundland Roosevelt routine kicks in. & the now long overdue boundary commission, & the voter ID legislation. One party state coming soon to a democracy near you.

No worries about that. A city with all 3 constituencies Labour plus a Labour council isn't going to escape his attention. as we'll find out when his Poundland Roosevelt routine kicks in. & the now long overdue boundary commission, & the voter ID legislation. One party state coming soon to a democracy near you.
It was a light hearted comment, do you really have to drag it into a political debate on a forum in which you know virtually nothing about every poster?
Put it back in the box fella. Thanks.

Brendan Fraudgers

I think we might have a fraud in charge...

Number of shots on target in our last 9 games in all competitions:

An average of 3.33. As I’ve said multiple times today, it’s very Puel-esque.

Add another 3 today. Thrilling stuff.

Still not there. A customary Palace defeat might put me over the edge though.

He's got a problem on his hands with Vardy...who looks like he needs dropping.
Oh god. Forgot Palace were next. Still mentally scarred from the regular thrashings by them under Puel...including his last match with us...

Still not there. A customary Palace defeat might put me over the edge though.

He's got a problem on his hands with Vardy...who looks like he needs dropping.
Something is very wrong there. He's just lost bite. It's not the loss of a crowd it's much, much more than that. He looks unfit. He is not even shouting and screaming as he normally does. He just seems to be going through the motions. It's actually quite sad to watch. Rodgers has to address it one way or another.

Something is very wrong there. He's just lost bite. It's not the loss of a crowd it's much, much more than that. He looks unfit. He is not even shouting and screaming as he normally does. He just seems to be going through the motions. It's actually quite sad to watch. Rodgers has to address it one way or another.
I always think we need to start worrying when Vardy starts pointing. And he spent all match doing that this evening.

The difference between him and Nacho today was laid bare. Right now Kelechi is our best bet for a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757