Pre Match Roma v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mrs buys this when she does the shopping. Feels like I'm sanding my chocolate starfish down to a nub.

Spend a couple of quid more for **** sake, woman.
Costco, triple ply, £12 for 40 ****ing rolls. You can rub till you come, no starfish problems here mate.

My Mrs buys this when she does the shopping. Feels like I'm sanding my chocolate starfish down to a nub.

Spend a couple of quid more for **** sake, woman.

Cleans the winnits off though I bet? The Roma fans might even give you a rimming

Nah, never buy arse wipe with a ****in grit size

I live in the birthplace of many bog rolls. Only use Aldi's finest. Trying to think from an Italian perspective. Though having had limomcello i bet an odd tag nut is welcome to take the taste away.

How sad to be a modern footballer. All that money and yet they will not see four of the tern best churches in the world (IMO) They will not eat bruschetta and sip frascati. Perhaps it is best they will not see that no WAG can compete with the women of Rome - second only to the women of Aylestone Village They will not wander through the forum - to to me the most magical spot on Earth. Even if Leicester defeats Rome - I can hardly believe I wrote that - there is bound to be a sense of melancholy as the coach pulls away and they spontaneously sing the saddest song ever - Arrivederci Roma.

How sad to be a modern footballer. All that money and yet they will not see four of the tern best churches in the world (IMO) They will not eat bruschetta and sip frascati. Perhaps it is best they will not see that no WAG can compete with the women of Rome - second only to the women of Aylestone Village They will not wander through the forum - to to me the most magical spot on Earth. Even if Leicester defeats Rome - I can hardly believe I wrote that - there is bound to be a sense of melancholy as the coach pulls away and they spontaneously sing the saddest song ever - Arrivederci Roma.
I think the whores and cocaine will make up for it.

At least we aren't the only team to have lost from a winning position after 90 minutes this season.

What?

Apparently footballers can never ever have a holiday in Rome, or summat

At least we aren't the only team to have lost from a winning position after 90 minutes this season.
Hopefully we don't do a 'hold my beer....' moment tomorrow and end up losing from being 3 up at 90 mins!

Ask a footballer, they probably think Bruschetta is a contestant on Drag Race or summink

Apparently footballers can never ever have a holiday in Rome, or summat

Coach trip must cos a shitload these days with fuel and all that. They should probably get paid more.

Ask a footballer, they probably think Bruschetta is a contestant on Drag Race or summink

I remember watching Italy play at some point and feeling proper starving because Cameronesi sounds like a nice pasta dish. Had similar issues when Mark Fish was playing.

I remember watching Italy play at some point and feeling proper starving because Cameronesi sounds like a nice pasta dish. Had similar issues when Mark Fish was playing.
I had the same thing with Vicente Iborra…. Because he was such a ****ing dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363