Match Thread Roma v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref bent ref

Youri has done ok, keeps breaking their play. Barnes is genuinely on a ****ing lads stag do and has ended up on the pitch for a joke.

Garuntee he will bring on Perez who will do absolutely **** all, yet again Maddison is on the right and we are being smashed in the midfield. BR will not change formation for no ****er and Mourinho has his number not sure if I can stomach another season of this turgid shit under BR.

I’m beyond the point of being fed up with Barnes. He simply shouldn’t be playing games, not semi ****ing finals anyway.

Hard to know how many of our performances were stage fright and how many were just out of form players being out of form players.

I don't know what we were expecting. This is how we're playing as a side nowadays.

For me, we lack physical presence so I'd bring on Soyuncu. I'd also bring on Iheanacho because we need a clever player off Vardy. Take off Barnes and Lookman.

Schmeichel
Fofana Evans Soyuncu
Ricardo Tielemans Dewsbury-Hall Justin
Maddison
Iheanacho Vardy

Hard to know how many of our performances were stage fright and how many were just out of form players being out of form players.

I don't know what we were expecting. This is how we're playing as a side nowadays.

For me, we lack physical presence so I'd bring on Soyuncu. I'd also bring on Iheanacho because we need a clever player off Vardy. Take off Barnes and Lookman.

Schmeichel
Fofana Evans Soyuncu
Maddison
Iheanacho Vardy
he will stick with the same thing until maybe 70 mins.

Schmeichel
Fofana Evans Soyuncu
Maddison
Iheanacho Vardy
This is what we must do - I agree 100%

Not much to be positive about from that half.

Barnes has been absolutely horrific, unless he's controlled it and passed it straight to Justin, he lost the ball.

KDH started terribly too, his panicked sliced clearance gave a neadless corner away from which they scored.

Vardy hasn't had much service but when he has, his touch has been poor.

Midfield getting completely over ran and no attempt on target yet.

I think we need a complete change of system as this is definitely not working.

I don't agree with the criticism of the ref. He's no different to any of them we've had in european games this season. They all referee like he does.

This is something that our fans and our players appear totally incapable of working out.

You have to adjust to the way these games are played. We're not playing in the PL.

I don't think Lookman's been too bad. KDH for the first 15 minutes was on psilocybin.

I don't agree with the criticism of the ref. He's no different to any of them we've had in european games this season. They all referee like he does.

This is something that our fans and our players appear totally incapable of working out.

You have to adjust to the way these games are played. We're not playing in the PL.
You mean don't get fouled? Or roll around like your shot when you get anyone near you?

I'm not sure I get your point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670