Match Thread Roma v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with the criticism of the ref. He's no different to any of them we've had in european games this season. They all referee like he does.

This is something that our fans and our players appear totally incapable of working out.

You have to adjust to the way these games are played. We're not playing in the PL.
I counted 20 fouls not given. He’s been ****in atrocious

I don't agree with the criticism of the ref. He's no different to any of them we've had in european games this season. They all referee like he does.

This is something that our fans and our players appear totally incapable of working out.

You have to adjust to the way these games are played. We're not playing in the PL.

Nope. As bad as our refs are there'd be hell on if they we're as blatant about it. This ref could drive out in his reward car for the second half and nothing with be said.

You mean don't get fouled? Or roll around like your shot when you get anyone near you?

I'm not sure I get your point

Have you not noticed our players at every set piece we get? Evans and Fofana are collapsing embarrassingly every time.

Dirty tricks from Roma were to be expected. If we can't cope with it, we shouldn't be there.

My point is that every referee we've had in europe this season has refereed like this. So we adjust to it or we look like fools.

We WILL rise in the second half! 1-2 Leicester!!

Regardless of the corruption and corners that we expect. One team currently showing it has a manager who has worked the game out.

Mourinho has made sure that we cannot pass it to Barnes and our midfielders do not have the courage to hit it to him, instead we use 3 passes with 3 players when one will do that is coaching and it comes from BR.

The only positive here is that we're still in this when it really should be game over.

BR making changes.

Amartey and Iheanacho are on for Barnes and Lookman. Almost called it perfectly.

Amarty, Nacho. Wow

5-3-2?

Surprised it’s Amartey over Soyuncu.

Taking those 2 off makes sense. Couldn't give a shit who comes on. 2 plastic cones would've been better.

We’re in May and we’re still shambolic defending corners. It’s just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4694
3Leeds Utd4691
4Southampton4685
5Norwich City4674
6West Brom4673
7Hull City4671
8Middlesbro4667