Rooney wants to leave ManUre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad's a prize berk, with a large and growing attitude problem. SAF would be wise to cash in now, while Mancini would be a fool to buy in.

I think we've saw the best Rooney had to offer the world of football more than a year ago now, it's going to be downhill all the way unless he can pull himself together.

I think the Gazza comparison is unfair to Gascoigne.

Very different characters.

Rooney does seem hellbent on doing in his own career. They do share that in common. If Rooney has any sense he hits the continent.

:icon_lol: That's nearly as bad as Lazzer's jokes

:102: Why is it always me ? Have seen Beightons joke ? absolutely shocking. Not a peep from anyone. I inject some comedy genius into the proceedings and all and sundry are there to scoff. Its a conspiracy I tells you. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
The new liverpool owners will want to make a big name signing in january to show their committment.......

Rooney Torres would be amazing upfront - they would rip the europa league apart hahaha

Or Wayne could come to City on loan whilst all the horse trading is sorted out. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

I find this all confusing. He wants to leave because Man U are not the team or club they once were and I can see his point. They've not bought a genuine world class player in since Rooney. They've also lost the likes of Tevez and Ronaldo to 'bigger clubs' or at least clubs who have the financial clout to compete.

It's clear Man U have been hampered by their American owners and the huge debt they are saddled with. If a £30M+ player becomes available in world football, the only English clubs who would be in the market for him currently would be Chelsea or Manchester City.

If I were Rooney I'd want to be playing for one of the clubs capable of winning the Champions League. I can't see that being Man U for some time.

Last edited:
Ian Holloway said:
chris_crocker.jpg

Shut up you silly little man.

Which part of what he says, do you agree with? The bit about him thinking he's bigger than the club or the bit about it all being for money? (or both?)

Both. It's particularly hard for me to agree with Lawrenson though as I've met him in real life and he appeared to be as much of a c*nt as he comes across on the TV. I don't mind people disagreeing with me though if you feel differently, I just happen to agree with his viewpoint.

FWIW, I dislike so much of what happens in the Premier League these days that I don't miss it as a fan and this situation only makes me feel more like that.

Regardless of the ins and outs of this argument, the greedy, arrogant, spoilt whore-shagging shitbag appears to have completely fecked up united's season

And that can only be applauded :038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670