Post Match Rotherham 1 Leicester 2

A long spell where we didn't deserve anything at all. Vardy coming on and N'Didi coming off was a big turning point. What I'd give to smash someone 4-0 and not be a nervous wreck.

Delighted to get 3 points. How can you not be.

Come on now Leicester. Get the bodies you don't want out and get Enzo the players he wants.

Pretty good first half. Second half was pretty dreadful, we just woke up in the last 15-20 mins or so. Casadei seemed to make a difference again.....

Subs made an absolutely massive difference - the movement of Vardy and Casadei absolutely destroyed them at the end

****ing lovely

Two goals from a youth player, a win, top
of the league. We killed the game dead once we scored too.

That said, first 30 minutes of the second half was the worst we’ve played this season. The goal we conceded was unacceptable really.

I think it’s time to start Casadei.

Awful match with very little quality.

Excellent assists for the two goals were the bit of class needed.

Winks is a gorgeous lad.

Now get this mess of a squad sorted out.

Two goals from a youth player, a win, top
of the league. We killed the game dead once we scored too.

That said, first 30 minutes of the second half was the worst we’ve played this season. The goal we conceded was unacceptable really.

I think it’s time to start Casadei.
I definitely think we should play players in their natural positions... or at the very least don't stick someone where they have no aptitude to play. N'didi is a defensive mid. He's not a number 8.

KDH and Ndidi were absolutely ****ing rank, by the way

Apart from a moment of pure magic for the first goal, so was Nacho

Knives put back away for another week… :)

Enzo has a style of play and clearly he’s asked for more players to fit into it. If it doesn’t work in the end then at least he will have gone out on his own terms.

However, 4 from 4 suggests there is something in it, so it’s up to the board to get on with it and back him!

Knives put back away for another week… :)

Enzo has a style of play and clearly he’s asked for more players to fit into it. If it doesn’t work in the end then at least he will have gone out on his own terms.

However, 4 from 4 suggests there is something in it, so it’s up to the board to get on back him!
There won't be knives. :icon lol:

Vardy was exceptional when he came on. His running and movement was causing them problem after problem.

I'm still not seeing the massive problem some folk have with Vestergaard or Faes. Both were fine today for the most part. The goal was a soft one to concede but it starts from us pissing away possession and then not working hard or smart enough to try and get it back.

The real issue today was Ndidi who was ****ing dreadful along with KDH who just seemed to make bad decision after bad decision. Luckily, Winks is a class act and was able to play pretty much on his own on midfield. Nacho was also pretty shit throughout apart from his assist which was great.

McAteer had another good game. I fancied him over Marcal as I think he offers more creativity and I still think this after today.

Other than 20 minutes of absolute rubbish at the start of the second half, we pretty much controlled the game.

Vardy was exceptional when he came on. His running and movement was causing them problem after problem.

I'm still not seeing the massive problem some folk have with Vestergaard or Faes. Both were fine today for the most part. The goal was a soft one to concede but it starts from us pissing away possession and then not working hard or smart enough to try and get it back.

The real issue today was Ndidi who was ****ing dreadful along with KDH who just seemed to make bad decision after bad decision. Luckily, Winks is a class act and was able to play pretty much on his own on midfield.

McAteer had another good game. I fancied him over Marcal as I think he offers more creativity and I still think this after today.

Other than 20 minutes of absolute rubbish at the start of the second half, we pretty much controlled the game.
The only problem I had with Vestergaard today is that he is something like 6ft 4 and for their goal he didn't leave the ground to challenge for the ball.

The only problem I had with Vestergaard today is that he is something like 6ft 4 and for their goal he didn't leave the ground to challenge for the ball.

Yeah, that was ****ing dreadful. Very, very poor

Was he supposedly marking their bloke for the disallowed goal as well?

I'd need to see it again to be honest but my first instinct was that he just wouldn't have got anywhere near it regardless. I'll have another look.

I'd need to see it again to be honest but my first instinct was that he just wouldn't have got anywhere near it regardless. I'll have another look.
That is also possible. I missed the replay of it. It was very static for sure.

I do think (hope) that Coady returning to the team and organising things will help things click a bit better. At the moment we are either switched on or off.

Still watching the Foxes Hub coverage - Taggart’s a right moaning miserable ****, isn’t he?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563