Post Match Rotherham 1 Leicester 2

I’m slightly worried about KDH, he was rotten today. I’m hoping that Casadei coming into the side takes some of the pressure off him.

I’m slightly worried about KDH, he was rotten today. I’m hoping that Casadei coming into the side takes some of the pressure off him.
I’m a bit worried we haven’t had a goal out of a striker. They’ll come, but I do want a third option.

I’m a bit worried we haven’t had a goal out of a striker. They’ll come, but I do want a third option.
Yeah Nacho didn’t have a sniff of goal today, I don’t like that.

Vardy would have had a goal but for an excellent block… I’m fairly sure Sheff Utd and Burnley pissed the league without a prolific centre forward between them last year, but I agree that a fresh face in the position wouldn’t go a miss. Wouldn’t mind a big bastard up there, it isn’t a system that seems to require raw pace or a technical type.

Maybe the service will improve if we can get some wingers in this week and Nacho will get going.

We're only the 7th team in Championship history to win our first 4 games of the season.

Interesting to see him building McAteer up so much with the new winger having signed. What side does Yunus play?

Leicester City head coach Enzo Maresca:

"I was very happy with Kasey, for the two goals but also the way he works off the ball. He helps a lot.

"He is working the right way and he helps us out. I'm happy for him and the academy.

"I really like him, not just because he scored. I like the way he works and he sacrifices. He helps a lot without the ball. He is an important player.

"It was a very good performance. They score many goals from set-pieces, the delivery from Cafu is unbelievable. I think we were very good defensively. We fought in the right way."

We're only the 7th team in Championship history to win our first 4 games of the season.
What does “Championship history” mean? Since it changed name? Or including the old Div Two?

if it’s the latter it’s astonishing, hence I suspect it’s the former?

What does “Championship history” mean? Since it changed name? Or including the old Div Two?

if it’s the latter it’s astonishing, hence I suspect it’s the former?

I don't know, but thought the same and suspect the former too.

Yeah Nacho didn’t have a sniff of goal today, I don’t like that.

Vardy would have had a goal but for an excellent block… I’m fairly sure Sheff Utd and Burnley pissed the league without a prolific centre forward between them last year, but I agree that a fresh face in the position wouldn’t go a miss. Wouldn’t mind a big bastard up there, it isn’t a system that seems to require raw pace or a technical type.

Maybe the service will improve if we can get some wingers in this week and Nacho will get going.
I agree, and not even so we can hit long balls… just because I’d like to break the monotony of nothing ever happening when we have a corner.

Interesting to see him building McAteer up so much with the new winger having signed. What side does Yunus play?

"I was very happy with Kasey, for the two goals but also the way he works off the ball. He helps a lot.

"He is working the right way and he helps us out. I'm happy for him and the academy.

"I really like him, not just because he scored. I like the way he works and he sacrifices. He helps a lot without the ball. He is an important player.

"It was a very good performance. They score many goals from set-pieces, the delivery from Cafu is unbelievable. I think we were very good defensively. We fought in the right way."
He does what a lot? I think I missed it…

IMG_1422.jpeg

Seemed like a bit of a message to Marcal in the presser.

And sorry, I missed it.

Am I right that Choudhury was subbed after coming on? Was that an injury?
Nah I’m sure he was still on the pitch at the end, heavily involved in the keep ball.

Didn't see any of our game as i was up in Edinburgh. Chuffed we're winning every game. Also cautious that we've only played against shit so far. But at the same time there's been promotion seasons where losing against shite like these happens even when you're battering better sides. I'll probably keep thinking this way if things continue til May.

Same as the previous three games really - poor performance especially considering the quality of our players vs the opposition…a tough watch…but a late goal gives us the 3 points.

I really hope it gets better as we play this system more, and put the last few pieces of the puzzle together. Otherwise better teams will put us away, and I’ll be sleeping through matches.

Ndidi ****ing dreadful. Get him gone. A complete shell of a player he was a few years ago. Casadei needs to start.

Hurray, we've beaten Cov, Hudderswhat and Rotherham. Not getting carried away. Remember games we played so ****ing well, you could not pick out a MOTM? I can't wait till we stuff someone and have that feeling again.

Hurray, we've beaten Cov, Hudderswhat and Rotherham. Not getting carried away. Remember games we played so ****ing well, you could not pick out a MOTM? I can't wait till we stuff someone and have that feeling again.
Winks MOTM for me yesterday. Class.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464