Ruben Rochina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation- Ruben Rochina

Barcelona's ,Spanish under 21 year old striker Ruben Rochina...get it right Slyfox you dozy twoot

wow this guy is really good, would be shocked but very happy!!

Loan deal or Permanent?

Wheel 'em in

Foreign Johnny after foreign Johnny, and each and every one of them sending us direct to the shithouse

We

Are

Fecked

Has he asked for a transfer yet?

For gods sake. Everytime I log on there is a different nationality from some random European country linked. This is getting ridiculous!!!

As the take over has yet to be ratified, Sousa is working with zero funds. Funny foreigners seem to be OK for Manchester (City and United), Arsenal and Chelsea: they cost less.

Considering this lack of funds, I think Sousa has done well; a reasonable right back and a couple of decent defensive midfielders (Moreno is not a centre back), was just what we needed.

I think Sousa has done well; a reasonable right back and a couple of decent defensive midfielderswas just what we needed.

Don't you think it's a pity though that he appears to have knocked the confidence out of the rest of the squad?

Don't you think it's a pity though that he appears to have knocked the confidence out of the rest of the squad?

Yes.

To expand, a little: yes it is sad that we are in a sticky patch but, it may be that changing the style of play is necessary for us to get to the next level.

I think that it is sad if City have a case of player power. I do not believe that many of our players have proved themselves to be so good that we should follow their beliefs over those of our manager.

As the take over has yet to be ratified, Sousa is working with zero funds. Funny foreigners seem to be OK for Manchester (City and United), Arsenal and Chelsea: they cost less.

Considering this lack of funds, I think Sousa has done well; a reasonable right back and a couple of decent defensive midfielders (Moreno is not a centre back), was just what we needed.

How about signing some decent Premiership talent on loan?

As for Lamey, he's not much of an improvement over Neilson. Two goals from his flank versus Burnley and he looked scared of tackling Reading's full-back.

As for Lamey, he's not much of an improvement over Neilson. Two goals from his flank versus Burnley and he looked scared of tackling Reading's full-back.

Reckon he had a solid match (one of the few) and played in some crucial crunching tackles - looking far from scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669