Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
glover7 said:
know.... im very sorry!

im trying to get better

:)

Don't listen to Scarby, you are doing fine. :023: :icon_wink ;)

ScarboroughFox said:
could i ask why?

its not like he wont know who he wants!

i can imagine the press conference in a few months

so Tim why did you choose Joe Bloggs

Well i had an email suggesting Me Bloggs from glover7!

i say leave the guy alone im sure hes stressed enough anyway with whats going on!
The real question is why not?
ah haaaa

hehe

Chrysalis said:
I think there will be no player signings now any money we got will be needed for a new coach.

Genius:icon_roll:icon_roll

Chrysalis said:
I think there will be no player signings now any money we got will be needed for a new coach.

Sadly that may well be true. Those that we might want to ship out are not going to attract much in the way of funds. :icon_conf :icon_conf ;) :icon_wink

Couple more fresh managerial rumours from a particular website. ;) :icon_wink

"I work at The Walkers Stadium and speak to the Directors and staff on a regular basis. The man they want to take over as boss is ex player Mike Newell. they know they will have to pay off Luton but they reckon he is worth it as one of the best young bosses in the country. He is not happy at Luton and wants to make a step up."

"Nigel Worthington will shortly emerge as a hot favourite for the vacant Managerial position at Leicester City. Worthington has admirers throughout the game for the way he stabilised the Canaries upon appointment,leading them to a play off final and then promotion two years later. The Leicester board are convinced he can do the same for them."

Another rumour. :)

"my mate knows arsenal loanee Ryan smith weel he was telling me Ryan is now settled and happy at the walkers stadium despite the manger change around what he was also telling me that he smith is sick of always playing in the arsenal reveres and is now in demand for first team football also Leicester are getting close to agreeing a £1.5 million fee rising to £2million on goals performances in the summer by him but only if the club is in the championship as premiership hope fulls crystal palace Norwich and sheffield united are interested in him but he says he would prefer to stay at leicester 100% true!!!!"

Mike Hunt Smells said:

"my mate knows arsenal loanee Ryan smith weel he was telling me Ryan is now settled and happy at the walkers stadium despite the manger change around what he was also telling me that he smith is sick of always playing in the arsenal reveres and is now in demand for first team football also Leicester are getting close to agreeing a £1.5 million fee rising to £2million on goals performances in the summer by him but only if the club is in the championship as premiership hope fulls crystal palace Norwich and sheffield united are interested in him but he says he would prefer to stay at leicester 100% true!!!!"

yeh coz he's real shown his desire to play for us of late....and where is 1.5 million coming from???

Rayvon said:
yeh coz he's real shown his desire to play for us of late....and where is 1.5 million coming from???

I can't see it happening, he won't want to stay, and we can't afford him.

Mike Hunt Smells said:

Tell him he can piss off back to Arsenal after his last few performances!

Today's rumour from that site. :)

"a mate of a mate of a mate knows one of my other mates who has a mate whos mates with martin o neil say he will make a return to leicester city"

Now that's just taking the Barrymore!

webmaster said:
Ryan Smith.

Cheers Webbo, thought it was clear! Oops!

Don't forget he's not played much first team football before coming here and now he's playing every game, and has been doing alot of running. He might also be a tad pissed off that whilst he's been away Arsenal have signed Theo who could be his replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263