Ryan Beswick signs one-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melts - do NOT click on the link until you have the adult nappy fitted tightly. This one might get messy...

Pi$$es me off when I see 16/17 year olds playing first team football for some clubs, yet were making a big thing out of giving our 18/19 year olds contracts when they've hardly been given a chance.

That Confirmed Deals thread really wets the appetite for next season doesn't it....

That Confirmed Deals thread really wets the appetite for next season doesn't it....

Personally I would feel a lot more concerned if there had been any number at all of transfers in before yesterday's announcement of the new manager.

Pi$$es me off when I see 16/17 year olds playing first team football for some clubs, yet were making a big thing out of giving our 18/19 year olds contracts when they've hardly been given a chance.
:102: What are you talking about? We've blooded about seven under 18s in the past two seasons. So far, with the exception of Mattock, they've been rubbish.

:102: What are you talking about? We've blooded about seven under 18s in the past two seasons. So far, with the exception of Mattock, they've been rubbish.

What's that got to do with anything? It doesn't matter if they're rubbish, if they're 16 or 17 they should play, end of story.
Otherwise Trifull will get pissed off, sorry, pi$$ed off.

Fair point, well put.

I wonder if we're allowed to field under 12s in the under 18s squad - that way we could be pushing them all through that much sooner and we can look forward to an entire first team squad of 15 year olds in the not too distant future. Wouldn't that be ace!!1!

Fair point, well put.

I wonder if we're allowed to field under 12s in the under 18s squad - that way we could be pushing them all through that much sooner and we can look forward to an entire first team squad of 15 year olds in the not too distant future. Wouldn't that be ace!!1!

Graham Rix tried that one once.

The answer is obvious, our chairman should be forcing other teams to play their shit teams against our good teams, if you can't arange this Meeeeelan then what are you messsing at? God, it's just obvious to me.

If they've turned out to be rubbish, I can only presume they haven't been offered contracts. What would be the point of offering to contract to a crap player.

The first team have been brilliant, haven't they !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669