Ryan Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

DurhamFox said:
No but hopefully it means Tiatto and Wilcox should be....
Tiatto might play left back.From what I've seen of him Smith looks OK although I do seem to remember him being a bit tempermental,I think it was A Carling Cup tie last season when he very nearly got sent off and in the end was subbed in order to stop him being sent off.Good news though IMO

Joe_Fox

This shows passion though - I'd rather have someone who is willing to get all angry and tough rather than someone who will just fade out of the game.

Graz

According to the Mercury, as long as Smith does well, Levein wants to make the deal permanent in January.

City boss Craig Levein is keen on eventually making the deal permanent.

The England Under-19 international has risen through the ranks at Highbury and Levein, impressed when he watched the youngster in action during a recent Premier Reserve League game, said: “He has tremendous pace and can play on either side.

“He is held in very high regard with Arsenal but the loan spell which ends on January 1 is with a view to make it permanent if possible.”

Full article here: http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|3843233092005418602631

Yorkshire Vixen

well if thats the case then arsehole whinger cant rate him that highly must have been bulling him up to offload him

Dunc

Speaking on the Arsenal.com website just 9 days ago Wenger said

“He [Smith] has so many ingredients that you love to have when you’re a young player and I am confident he will be a big success,”

“He’s creative, he’s quick, he can score goals, he’s left-footed as well, and he’s a great crosser of the ball.”

“He had a bad injury, Ryan, at a young age, but he’s now back to full fitness and he can be a very good support [player] for us,”

The website also went on to compare Ryan to some Arsenal greats, reporter Mohsin Khan wrote :-

Slaloming his way through the Highbury ranks is a young Islington-born left-winger who is causing quite a stir with his performances for the Arsenal second-string — 18-year-old Ryan Smith

If you take former Gunner Marc Overmars’ pace, add the grace and composure of Thierry Henry, throw in the vision and close control of Dennis Bergkamp and mix in the nimble turning ability, dribbling and crossing of another ex-Gunner, Sylvinho - before letting it simmer and garnishing with a level head, what do we have?

SOURCE

http://www.leicestercity-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=243941

Lets hope so, but i doubt it

Graz

Check out this for a description from a reporter on the Arsenal website

Slaloming his way through the Highbury ranks is a young Islington-born left-winger who is causing quite a stir with his performances for the Arsenal second-string — 18-year-old Ryan Smith

If you take former Gunner Marc Overmars’ pace, add the grace and composure of Thierry Henry, throw in the vision and close control of Dennis Bergkamp and mix in the nimble turning ability, dribbling and crossing of another ex-Gunner, Sylvinho - before letting it simmer and garnishing with a level head, what do we have?

:shock:

Cate Fox

A reporter with his nose so far up Arsene Wenger's arse he cant breathe???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669