ryanair giving away free flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've gotta wonder how long Ryanair can grow when it's cheap fares are only accessible to a particular kind of obsessive, while leaving everyone else feeling ripped off.

That like to ryan air above is wrong - a bit annoying webbo.

bloomin hell that is a good useless fact.

Blame Panorama - not me.
:icon_wink

Having said that, I think it is far from a useless fact. Ryanair have come from nothing in a little over 20 years. To be the biggest in the world in any terms is a magnificent achievement.

Last edited:
Blame Panorama - not me.
:icon_wink

Having said that, I think it is far from a useless fact. Ryanair have come from nothing in a little over 20 years. To be the biggest in the world in any terms is a magnificent achievement.

Useless facts are good, i like useless facts, I collect them.

I can't see why people moan about them. Everyone has a choice.

If I have one gripe it's that the prices advertised never really are (except on the promo's) what you actually pay once all the fees and charges are applied. But... if I decide to book with Ryanair, I have accepted theses costs and maded a rational decision that this is the best deal for me (based on cost, times, location etc) - Why do people moan? The charges are laid out - very clearly - before you pay any money.

Unfortunatley it may have something to do with the the fact that the more people get - the more they expect. 2-3 years ago it was not abnormal to get an airfare for £30 return all in.. Now these are a lot harder to find. That annoys people and despite the fact that in most cases they are still getting a great deal - causes them to whinge and moan. If you don't like it - don't fly it!

A further 500,000 seats have been released, and the promotion has been extended until midnight tomorrow (14th Oct)

Week of Availability
1st – 7th Nov Very limited
8th – 14th Nov Good
15th – 21st Nov Limited
22nd – 28th Nov Limited
29th Nov – 5th Dec Very good
6th -12th Dec Very good
13th -17th Dec Good

I overheard the Panorama show and to me it was just a witch-hunt.

I've never used Ryanair but find it ridiculous what people expect. You want to pay next to nothing? expect nothing but the basics!

It's like going into a car showroom. Yes, you can buy a car at the headline rate but it will be bog-standard. It costs a little more to add air conditioning, leather seats, sat nav etc.

witch-hunt indeed, typical BBC bollocks documentaries.

Made me laugh when the staff member of Ryanair was complaining that he has to buy his own lunch, poor ****er....

Just booked a short break at the end of Jan. Birmingham flights to Gran Canaria. £19.98 each return, includes all taxes, check in costs and card fees.

I found a flight to Berlin in January for a quid the other day....weekend flight too.

There's quite a few weekend flights around for £1, only problem is the return £1 flights makes the stay too long, and I don't fancy booking a flight with all those nasty taxes :icon_bigg

I'm tempted to book 4 nights in Krakow in January. Flights for £3.74 for the missus and I.

Have you ever been?

Im going on the 30th Nov for a few days, It's a brilliant place, would seriously reccomend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46